SAU Community

Hks Sld

cad

The sensor isnt on the ecu as such, but on a separate unit where the canbus line goes!

Also scotty, no need to scare the guy, it is just a wire after all, its not going to turn the car into a giant ball of strange matter, consuming the universe, undoing the fabric of time & space! Can easily be reversed if necessary!

I will actually post that stuff now (the other night my internet droped out, got distracted & then cbf)! For what ever use it my be, might even post for all stags while im at it! *Its not brain surgery!

Its just a network connection that controls every aspect of the car, including airbags, abs, engine, gearbox, attessa. I love modifying cars but I draw the line at that and driving the electronic throttle manually. If theres a fault detected it could immediately go into limp mode and drop all power, worst case full throttle? In a cable throttle car you have control and can always shut the air off, not ours.

If you really must get rid of the speed limiter, for a few hundred more you can get a reflashed ecu from Japan.