SAU Community

East Bear Front Bumper Lip

Rather unreasonable to spend about 6-7k for a body kit though .. if you just got the lower lip it'd be alright though I guess

But all that money could be well spent elsewhere ;)

yeh your right jonno. they look awesome withought the whole GTR look a like bodykit. i just want the east bear front lip & drop the whole car on its guts. should be good & sexy...

That's correct, Viva Garage has the lip, but it's a copy, which means fitment might be a problem (as I've been told by a person that bought one).

And that's $280+postage. Why not pay a few hundred more for a genuine East Bear that will gurantee fitment?

Because you might end up spending an extra few hundred at a panel beater trying to make the replica fit (which the dude actually did).

When buying copies it may be a good idea to get the kit from the guy who's doing the fitment as well, for example I'm about to get some body work done (Impul sides/rear) and they get their parts from carmate, which I know have some fitting problems at times, but since their the ones buying the parts and fitting them the costs wont be pushed onto me :)