SAU Community

Launch Control

if i can get the motivation to go again i might put some good tyres on the 17's i have and run those, but atm hill climb and track day are my next focus.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tyre pressure is what helps

drop it to 20psi in the rears

and dont get your boost controller to trim around gear judge like the avc-r to give you traction

imho if you cant get traction get better rubber, wider rubber, better diff, better suspension etc

you could def do better with 2.3 60ft

with a f**ked diff in my car i was able to get 13.7 @ 105 on my first time at heathcote

also with 0 to 100 4.88s and 4.9s

• 1 year later...

Just so people can see, here is the launch control on the Vipec. As you can see there are a lot of things to play around with and a lot of options.

post-35676-0-48760100-1306147579_thumb.jpg

*Please note: Those are not my settings, they are just the default values from the base map. I have played around with it a little bit, but not much. Having balled tyres makes trying to set up launch control a bit pointless tongue.gif

*Dusts off thread* I take it the vipec activates launch control using wheel speed? So over a certain speed the system disengages?

Then no need to wire in a toggle switch i take it.

EDIT: Looks like it needs a switch wired in from the clutch pedal somewhere back to the ECU.

How did you go about this PM-R33?

Edited by LANDSCRIBBLE