SAU Community

Does Anyone Know

Simz

As topic says .......

Never sold a car before but just wanted to know from others experience, how long it normally takes when your selling your car these days?

depends im a car salesman and it can take us up to 60days

however i still see cars on car sales that have been on there for nealy 6 months all depends ont he price you advertise it at and where you advertise it

I put my 94 Corolla in the Quokka and it sold the day it came out, plus I had (no joke) about 15 phone calls for it over the weekend.

However, I tried to sell my old R33 sedan for ages, but it never happened. It got rear ended and written off instead, haha!

So my answer would be that it depends on the car.

Give a cheap price, it will sell quick, want a high price, be expecting to wait awhile.

I put my cars up and they end up selling in couple days it was on the market. There will be someone out there willing to pay some decent amount of coin for the car they like just you have to wait for that person to come around.

Edited by viet_boi

True True

Just trying to sell my car atm, a bit of an urgent sale......

I think the price I'm selling it for is quite cheap/ reasonable.......

Will give spotters fee/or something if anyone can help me sell asap..... either that or might have to sell to the car dealer......

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/361190-r34gtt/

let me know if you know anyone interested

thanks

Boss-zilla got it just about right, it depends on the buyers out there. I'm looking for a new daily at the moment, but the type of car I want just isn't out there. And if it is, people are wanting too much for them. I'm after a 02-05 commodore ute, but realistically priced ones are hard to find. That, and the one I'm most keen to see is up in Kalbarri for another week or so before I can lol

And that said, even though ideally I'd like a ute, I will hopefully be looking at a WRX this weekend, all because what I want isn't out there

Took me under 2 weeks to sell my old Falcon.Sold for a loss. Should have ripped out the brand new tires for old crap, new owner didnt seem to give a crap it after i handed the keys over.

But also remember to not sell yourself short, you know your car better than anyone and know exactly how much it is worth in todays market, even if it might seem like a bit of a insult at the best of times.