SAU Community

Spotted Mk2 ! Do Not Post Licence Plate Details

10 4

Yesterday

White 33 Gtst on kenwick link lights turning right onto Roe about 550. had SAUWA sticker on drivers side rear quarter window.

White Stagea(not sure what model) coming onto Albany hwy near kenwick link and was behind me up past Carousel. had 2 small spotties/driving lights, one on each side of the grill. 6pm

Today

light purple 34 4 door on the freeway just north of the city. had a yellow sticker. about 10ish

GMG 32 GTR going south down Albany hwy about 1030 near brian gardiners

white 32 GTR with black rims parked in carpark near JB Hifi/pet magic area albany hwy/kenwick link intersection 1230ish

white 33 gtst with black wing on kenwick link at roe hwy lights about 1pm

Spotted black 34 with SAUWA sticker on marmion ave outside Mindarie mcdobalds ended up going same way through the roundabout.

Next time don't be a dickhead go and pull infront of an old land cruiser last second so we can both sit at the lights I'm not interested in drag races fair enough if you want to say hi but you need to be aware of your surroundings and not be a danger to anyone else on the road. Was clear he wash going to be able to stop in time and you ended up getting pushed through the lights.

spotted bunch of nerds walking around curtin last night, in full chain mail and armour with huge double handed steel swords, some with shields etc.

then watched them on security cameras attacking each other in the park. wtf! apparently its some real life version of dungeons and dragons.

Edited by Char

spotted bunch of nerds walking around curtin last night, in full chain mail and armour with huge double handed steel swords, some with shields etc.

then watched them on security cameras attacking each other in the park. wtf! apparently its some real life version of dungeons and dragons.

ROFL that's awesome!

PS: It's called live-action role playing

Edited by Dingus

Was down in Warnbro yesterday dropping bub off to her grandparent's for the weekend, and spotted around ~1:30:

White S2 Stagea near Shell/Chicken Treat

Laura (ICULOOKN), Yellow S2 Stagea RS4S with Vic plates still, on Safety Bay Rd

White Stagea with 260RS kit just off Safety Bay Rd

Real yellow 34R on Mounts Bay Rd around 12:30pm on Friday. Bsb 34R on Manning Rd briefly today around 12pm then 5 mins later a silver 33R heading east on High Rd.

Lastly a black 34 Gt-T turning right on High Rd off Willeri around 1pm. Had black rims and SAUWA sticker on rear window.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• A euro that old, I'd change the bearings anyway. But definitely lift the wheel and give it a wobble.
    • You're onto something here... Maybe that's his plan all along, he's just pretending to leave it stock then nek minnit, LS Bogan MX5
    • He could just take the Bogan Cruise Ships setup... Already got a good setup, with blower, the auto was rebuilt too wasn't it? Perfect time for him to upgrade the tailshaft, diff, and axles...    And wouldn't need to waste money on redoing the Commos seats, as he could just buy race seats for the 5...   As a highly modded car he could avoid the ability to give it away to offspring too when they crash their cars...
    • It's really interesting how much it's moving left to right, and doesn't appear to be actually spreading. For this to be moving left to right, without flaring, means unequal forces being applied until equilibrium hits in one way or another.   Reasons it could be unequal; Piston sizes left to right are different sizes. Only minute differences. Pistons moving on different planes. That is, are they moving directly straight at each other, or slightly out of alignment. The fluid is restricted getting to one side.   Some tests you could do. Pull the bleeders on the left and right, fit each side with pressure gauges. It will allow you to make sure pressure is equal (and really, it should be as fluid flow is so damn low, so fluid flow dynamics shouldn't come into it).   With the calipers off the car, have both sides retracted as far as possible, measure very very accurately (think micrometre) distances between opposing pistons in four different spots per set of pistons. Firstly, on each opposing pistons pair, the measures on for different spots should be equal. If it's not, and especially if one spot appears to actually get closer compared to another, the pistons aren't aligned, and now the forces left to right won't be equal, as they're the forces fighting each other.   You can also pull all the pistons out, and very very accurately measure the diameter of them. If they're not equal left to ight in the pairings, and especially if the area of the pistons on one side is different to the area on the other overall, it'll all be out of whack.   My bet, is shit QC in making sure the pistons move in the same plane left vs right. Some minor out of square machining, and nothing will line up, things will want to move around.  
    • Whilst putting a V8 in a MX5 would be fun, it would negate the whole cheap to run fun daily that the MX5 will be used for If I wanted a faster little convertible I would have got a engine check light, I mean a BMW Z4 M, but going off the issues that the guy at work who recently got one is having, it is lucky I didn't  Meh, horses for courses, the Bogan Cruise Ship is my go to for some horse torques