SAU Community

Blue Point Transmission Adaptor

Risking

Blue point transmission adaptor for trolley jacks.

This is brand new never been used

I bought it with the intention of using to change GTR boxes at the track if required but I've bought something else now and never used this.

Part number is SNX1TJTSA.

It's rated at 320kg and can be adapted to suit almost any ordinary trolley jack. Will suit 90% of bluepoint jacks without any modifications.

Rather local pick up from Sydney as it's pretty heavy to post. If it doesn't sell here I'll throw it on eBay or trade it back in with snap on.

Asking $150. I think trade price was $320+ gst from memory.

• 1 month later...

Blue point transmission adaptor for trolley jacks.

This is brand new never been used

I bought it with the intention of using to change GTR boxes at the track if required but I've bought something else now and never used this.

Part number is SNX1TJTSA.

It's rated at 320kg and can be adapted to suit almost any ordinary trolley jack. Will suit 90% of bluepoint jacks without any modifications.

Rather local pick up from Sydney as it's pretty heavy to post. If it doesn't sell here I'll throw it on eBay or trade it back in with snap on.

Asking $150. I think trade price was $320+ gst from memory.

Hope you sold this, i'm in the market for one today and the crappy ebay ones are going for about $80, so $150 for a bluepoint is a ripper deal, shame i was not a bit earlier (and in sydney) I would have snapped it up!!