SAU Community

Integral Air Flow Monitor

Hi Guys/ Gals

I have an A/F Monitor for sale, was on my car from japan and i have no need for it now.

Brand name is INTEGRAL, Google'd this and could not find anything on them.

If anyone can shed some light on this company it would help this thread a lot.

Was working fine before i took it out of the car last week.

Not sure how much they are going for so i'm posting up for $200 delivered.

PM me any questions

Cheers,

Will

post-32402-0-20608800-1308984816_thumb.jpg

post-32402-0-55058900-1308984823_thumb.jpg

post-32402-0-38896400-1308984829_thumb.jpg

post-32402-0-20379300-1308984839_thumb.jpg

Dude you are asking way too much for something you don't really know anything about as is probably very old technology. If this is just a narrowband AFR gauge, it wouldn't be worth more than about $30 - $40. If this is a wideband AFR gauge, a brand new unit with new sensor and faster control system could be bought for about $130...

Dude you are asking way too much for something you don't really know anything about as is probably very old technology. If this is just a narrowband AFR gauge, it wouldn't be worth more than about $30 - $40. If this is a wideband AFR gauge, a brand new unit with new sensor and faster control system could be bought for about $130...

Yeh i was hoping someone could shed some light on it so i can adjust the price but so far nothing.

It came with the car from JAPAN so i got nothing on it.

I'm negotiable on price

OK guys i have scoured the internet and finally found the website for this brand

http://translate.google.com.au/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.integral-ltd.co.jp

Click on DIGITAL METER to see the A/F section

I don't know if its a typo on this website but the price for brand new is 123,900 YEN but i believe it should be 23,900 after converting to AUD it is $281.10

The website does give a small amount of info on this device and show a price on how much it is worth, i believe the price i am asking is decent considering the brand new price.

For some reason the info text of the A/F Monitor is in white, you will need to highlight the text to read it. To make it easier i have copied and pasted it below.

If you believe i haven't provided enough information then please let me know, i'm here to help where possible.

Total A / F monitor

And A / F is the mixing ratio of air and gasoline is one of the factors that govern the response and power.Changes in the A / F by changing the cam and the exhaust system, please use the controller settings, etc.燃調. Professional tools with dedicated sensors measure A / F.

Measure the absolute value of A / F. Rom tune, and Furukon setting is for engineers who require a high quality mixture.

Installation:

Welding adapter for mounting A / F sensor on Front.

Applicable models:

All grades of gasoline engines DC12V.

Includes: harness, temperature sensors, alarm others

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...