SAU Community

E.o.i Whale Cruise

scott666

Thinking of organising r33 only cruise if enough interest is generated. Myself and 2 mate have r33s so there will be at least 3 of us.. Obviously if u really want to come in something else I cant stop you from driving on public roads, but I will ask you to stay at the rear..

I have a map already organised, so all i need is commitment and it will happen..

So whois keen

Excellent idea Scotty!!!!

you should make a meet point for everyone to hang out in the one spot while i recondition all your headlights! :)

(not patronising here. I'm srs. i love doind recon jobs on R33 lights)

I'd come in my JZ30 but you guys will make phun :(

LOL rowan, I have already recond my headlights, it was my first mod to my car when I got it lol, also done my mates car... If you wanna come rowan I am sure I can find a spare seat for you in my car.

Everybody organises skylines cruises, I'd like to do something differnt, but like I said I can't stop you fellas from coming if u really want to come you can.

If I can get say at least 10 cars I will be happy as larry..

Owgasm, I can pm you the map if you like....

So any commitment from r33 owners????????

It will be a central location start point..

Put ur imput in people, start points, whered u like to go etc.. Id say this cruise wont be that big so I will try to cater for everyone who does want to come.

Everybody organises skylines cruises,

Not really dude, the last one was 8 months ago, which was my c210 anniversary cruise 30th October 2010.

You would find there won't be one again until i get my act together for my next one after my holiday which will be late august early september.

Keen if before 6th july or after 16th aug.

RE: meetpoint

City West that shit!

Edited by Socrates

I was there mate, I used to own that blue r31.

I have ran quite a few cruises before, one had a big turnout of a few hundred cars, the other ones were small with around 20-30 cars..

At the moment we have around 7 ppl interested.. At least want around 20.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_247202945296343

started a page for this cruise, cum on ppl. get involved.

Edited by scott666

Will this be lookout points?

Just out of curiosity.

Eps, do my lights :)

I think it might take you quite some time to drive to this cruise Simon.

I believe it's in Perth.

add ur selves to the facebook group, thats where the planning is at, away from the prying eyes of a public forum...

I want imput from everyone on where u would like to go..

At the moment I am thinking of starting at good old city west because it is the most central location, but if only ppl from north of river are coming I will move it to a north of river cruise or vis versa....

Another reason for keeping it small is I was thinking of ending it at eatery maybe alfreads kitchen or captain munchies. If theres only a few of us we can grab a feed n reminise on the nights events.

creating a new map now... without giving to much away the altitude is going to get a little thinner where we are going

Its a roughly 2 hour cruise and going to end at a late night eatery for those who are hungry.

Edited by scott666