SAU Community

Fs: Xforce Cat-Back Exhaust System

Hi guys,

Up for sale is an XForce Cat-Back exhaust initially made for the 350Z but extended to fit a V35 coupe.

http://www.xforce.com.au/cars/view_car/34

Features 2.5inch dual X-pipe design with resonators and dual rear mufflers. Very quiet on idle, little drone at cruise and starts to growl above 3k revs.

Exhaust is in very good condition, does have some scratches and flex joints have been grazed due to previous owner's car being lowered (doesn't affect performance).

$600 - Located in Melbourne and prefer pickup.

PM me for further details.

Cheers

PM Sent

Hi guys,

Up for sale is an XForce Cat-Back exhaust initially made for the 350Z but extended to fit a V35 coupe.

http://www.xforce.co...ars/view_car/34

Features 2.5inch dual X-pipe design with resonators and dual rear mufflers. Very quiet on idle, little drone at cruise and starts to growl above 3k revs.

Exhaust is in very good condition, does have some scratches and flex joints have been grazed due to previous owner's car being lowered (doesn't affect performance).

$600 - Located in Melbourne and prefer pickup.

PM me for further details.

Cheers

I am very interested in this, how was it modded to fit the V? also i may not have cash till the end of July so if its still going then ill talk price at that point.

I am very interested in this, how was it modded to fit the V? also i may not have cash till the end of July so if its still going then ill talk price at that point.

The exhaust was extended at the mid section by the previous owner and is currently fitted to my car.

Would you post at all? I'm keen as. Could even get it from Canberra, but otherwise I live on the gold coast.

I am happy for people to organise post and I can wrap it for the courier company to pickup.

I will also provide measurements and weight details after I remove the exhaust off the car.

Edited by peetii

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...