SAU Community

2530 GTR upgrade whats needed?

I know its probably been covered but i'm sure this thread will be useful.

I'm looking for everything needed to upgrade my GTR to 2530's, I need some advice on a couple of things. If I've missed something I may need please let me know.

I'm using PFC and Blitz EBC

Cam gears are already in use

What fuel pump should i use, is a nismo replacement ok?

Injectors? 550cc? 600cc? and whats the most reasonably priced?

HKS turbo extensions, anything better?

Front pipes and cat back is done.

I want to use an oil cooler with a thermostat, any suggestions? HKS S type looks good.

I need a better baffled sump for the track also I believe? Just jap one ok?

Intercooler? Thinking of running with the standard one for now?

OS twin plate seams to be the standard?

Am I overlooking anything?

Thanks

Simmo

At the moment im running 2530's on my car with power fc, avc-r, nismo 600cc injectors (although theyre being thrown out as theyre stuffed), unsure what fuel pump but the fuel system hasnt maxed out and the cars run 1.6 bar (im going to id the pump soon, just need to stop being lazy and do it :) ) and z32 afm's. Im unsure as to wether the oil cooler is actually required or not, I do give my car a hard time, but the oil temp has never edged just over 90. Im also running the standard intercooler, but I believe its starting to become a big restriction, so am looking to get it replaced soon.

As for ignition, i was advised im stretching it to the limit, and its up to me if I want to upgrade it or not. I was reccomended to install a CDI system to up the charge from the coils/plugs and this also gives a "cleaner" spark apparantly.

Im also running standard camshafts and camgears but these are getting replaced soon too.

Thanks meshmesh very handy indeed.

Amaru, thanks. On the street I don't think oil temp should be a hassle, but atm with 215kw atw's I have no poblem getting my oil temp above 110 at the track, normally that or my brakes dictates the amount of laps I can string together.

I think I can get away with standard AFM's but will look into it, cheers.

Simmo