SAU Community

R33 Gtr Series 3 Vspec , Gearbox+Clutch Sa

r33 gtr series 3 vspec gearbox very good condition , no syncro issues very tight shifts , does not pop out of gears up high or out of reverse,, comes with twin plate exeddy pull type clutch,, not much life in clutch maybe around 30% so throwing it in free with gearbox for $1000 firm,,, upgraded to close ratio cross mission PUSH type gearbox with push type clutc so dont need the exeddy cheers,,

pull type will fit r32 ,r33 , r34 aslong as you rebuild or buy a new pull type clucth to suit , straight drop in r33 and series 2 r32,,,

contact 0434008133

• 2 weeks later...

are you willing to send it interstate? can you find out how much it would cost to send to perth 6053 ? ive got a few quotes and i cant seem to find shipping for a decent price

got any videos of the car idling with the clutch out and then depressed? just want to see if the bearings are really quiet or have abit of a whine like most do (only problem with my gearbox is the whine so i want to make sure the next one i get is dead quiet or else it defeats the purpose of changing it)

also, how much power were u pushing thru this box?

cheers

oz