SAU Community

Rb Oil Cooler Kit - Hks, Earls Lines + Core

Hi Guys,

I purchased an oil cooler kit with the intention of using the lines on my car along with the TRUST kit i already have, but turns out it is not actually needed so i will need to sell this on... :/

INFO -

I am selling a complete oil cooler kit to suit Nissan Skylines with RB series motors - may suit others but you would need to work it out

NOTE: The oil filter adapter is GENUINE HKS but the cooler core is Just Jap and the hoses are custom made by Autosport Engineering in Sydney

The cooler is 19 row and the HKS adapter still mounts the oil filter in the factory location, but it is easier to get at

This kit was on an R34 GTT, therefore the hoses suit this car exactly. Should be able to fit other Skylines without too much trouble.

The HKS adapter has the in-built thermostat to allow the engine oil to warm up before entering the cooler

post-47580-0-05609000-1310690881_thumb.jpg post-47580-0-98398400-1310691050_thumb.jpg post-47580-0-43299400-1310691068_thumb.jpg

Price - $380

Can be freighted anywhere in Australia at buyers cost.

PM me or text on 0434 353 292 anytime

Would be good to get the cash for this so i can pay off my diff rebuild :cool:

Dori, tried to PM you but phone is bring an ass... Yes it mounts in that area... Car will be done in another month or so..

3 offers placed on this now and will accept one of them if cash is put down :)

This is a great kit that with a clean will be mint!