SAU Community

Plenums/injectors/adaptors

hey guys,

im starting this thread because i dont want to continue to fill other threads with questions.

i have a rb25 with a plazmaman plenum running stock hiflows (740cc) and e85

i want to add top feed injectors (1000cc), but i am finding it difficult to find a supplier to have the confidence to sell me injectors/rail that will fit under it.

so my question is to those playing at home, who has top feeds that fit under a plazmaman? what fuel rail?

if i cant find anything, am i better to go a greddy plenum? if so ill sell my plazmaman off.

OR should i just go a ITB setup?

cheers

yeh i called tuff car parts, they said the bosch id1000 units are a 3/4 injector. he said the only thing is with there unit you would need to mod the rail/mounts as they normally come with a height adaptor. ideally i would just like to go to one shop, order what i need and install.

should have to mess around with modifying a rail..

think ill just flog this plenum off and get a greddy..

Have you spoken with Plazmaman them selves? Hardly a bargain basement product? I have had a few terse e-mails raising this issue with a plaza supplier, who was agianst me going hypertune.

Chatted further with a Plazaman Plenum distributer, they recommend high flow injectors for non neo head rb25det. Seems like quite a limitation for this Plenum.Time for a greddy, gtr, or hypertune.

Edited by WHITE gtt

Yep exactly what they told Me.

I'm not gonna run the risk of running hiflows when I'm in the high 300s.

So I'm about to buy a full greddy kit.