SAU Community

S13 Stolen Last Night

BOOZTJUNKEY

Another s13 stolen last night grey with white wheels

Visit Facebook and like a page called stollen vehicle notice board for more details

Ps this is so f*kn gay it makes me furious these scum dogs are doing this shit still ?

Where are the police ?

They obviously don't care :-(

Nah it's not my car it's just one I have seen in the area recently....

and then it come up on the stolen page on Facebook just trying to get the word out cause I feel for the poor bloke that's just lost his pride and joy :-(

It was stolen between 530 - 1030 pm last night from Salsbury area

Unsure on alarm and insurance detail

Edited by BOOZTJUNKEY

Tell him to check with local and surrounding suburbs fuel stations if you already havent.

And check my thread on this page and copy over all the info from it if it is not already on fb. I honesltly dont think people are aware of how bad this is atm.

Feel bad for the guy but honestly these cars are targets right now. You all need to keep a close eye on your car because they can be gone in an instant. Most people can't afford the high end alarms. If you can't, at least get a double kill switch installed. If anything if will take them 5 times longer to get going if at all. Another option is to install a cheap alarm that has a loud siren, then the double kill switch, that way at least you know when someone opens a door etc.

On the side of the police, fair go mate, the police that chase crims are not the same assholes that issue you with speeding tickets.

Put yourself in their shoes, where would you start looking?

On the other side of the coin though, walk into a bank and take $1000 and see how quick they run. I'm not justifying anything, just things need to change, and if they aren't, we all need better protection for our pride and joy

Feel bad for the guy but honestly these cars are targets right now. You all need to keep a close eye on your car because they can be gone in an instant. Most people can't afford the high end alarms. If you can't, at least get a double kill switch installed. If anything if will take them 5 times longer to get going if at all. Another option is to install a cheap alarm that has a loud siren, then the double kill switch, that way at least you know when someone opens a door etc.

On the side of the police, fair go mate, the police that chase crims are not the same assholes that issue you with speeding tickets.

Put yourself in their shoes, where would you start looking?

On the other side of the coin though, walk into a bank and take $1000 and see how quick they run. I'm not justifying anything, just things need to change, and if they aren't, we all need better protection for our pride and joy

and couldnt of said it better

Thanks for the heads up. I will keep an eye out. My Silvia is often in Salisbury so I will be careful. It is usually a very quiet suburb particularly at night. It almost seems like someone may have known the car was going to be there.