SAU Community

R34 Gt-R Engine Package!

Up for sale is my R34 GT-R Engine which has done around 57,xxxkm's, and will be sold as a package.

Immaculate engine with not a problem.

Comes with HKS forged internals, HKS cams and cam gears, HKS injectors purple tops (can't remember size, but car made 350awkw+ with no headache's).

Twin Apexi AX53B60 turbo's that come with braided lines and nismo front and dump pipes and a power fc that is already tuned for this package.

The package includes pretty much everything, so as far as i know, you can install straight away. Won't need to waste your time shopping around for missing parts cause it includes everything.

I am asking $11,000 for the hole lot. I might be slightly negotiable, but it is advertised at a really good price considering the cheapest r34 GT-R engine i seen was about $6,000, and that's a stock engine with no turbo's etc.

Not interested in part out unless someone offers a good price for the turbo's alone or the power fc.

Also have R34 GT-R brembo calipers x4, brembo pads and rotors x4. So basically everything. I am asking $2,500 for this.

Contact me on 0425 717 715 if interested. Don't really check the computer much often, so to get a hold of me, your best option is calling/texting me.

Please no time wasters or low ballers.

post-47114-0-14996600-1314414824_thumb.jpg

post-47114-0-71345100-1314414858_thumb.jpg

post-47114-0-04221700-1314414906_thumb.jpg

post-47114-0-04101800-1314414934_thumb.jpg

Neat buy if it can all be verified

I've been told Pistons, Rods, Injectors & Gaskets basically all the upgrades were done 6000kms before accident.

So basically pretty fresh.

And very cheap...

Thanks mate. It is very cheap mind you im pretty much selling for the same price as a stock r34 gtr engine. So i have no idea why people would be complaining and low balling.

Out of interest, how do you know the specs of the engine?

I was going to buy this car at the auctions, but then noticed that there was no oil cap . . .

Still doesnt seem to have an oil cap like the picture you posted above??

You definitely have the wrong car buddy. This car was owned for a year and a half. Put the HKS oil cap on my s15 and covered the hole with the rag. Just took a picture without a rag so people can see the hole engine rather then half covered. This is a for sale thread by the way not a discussions thread lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BUMP! Twin Apexi AX53B60 with all lines, nismo front and dump pipe $2,500. Very Responsive and good for 300-350AWKW depending on set up. I had 330AWKW on my R34 GTR on 19PSI

2x Z32's with apexi pods and plugs $500

Bremo brake calipers/pads/rotors $2,000.

Power FC no hand controller $700. Will throw in for free if you buy the lot.

Contact Pat 0425 717 715.

This is a good price guys, grab it while you can.

• 3 months later...