SAU Community

R34 Ztune Bodykit

hey guys. done a search and havent found the info im after. im after a 34 Ztune front bar side skirts and rear pods only. is there anywhere in melbourne that does them? besides jsai ive heard there extremely slow. and spoilers galore wont tell me who they buy it off so im not sure on the quality. will an aftermarket fibreglass bar be all rippled and wont line up?

if someone knows a good place that has quality bodykits let me know

cheers

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive got the rear pod nismo style from jsai.. Won it thru ebay bid.. and now im thinking of putting on the nismo side skirts too.. Where are goin to order your side skirts from? Wanna do group buy? Im keen for side skirts..

Edited by myRB25DETT

Or just for laughs, find the part number for the Nismo Z-Tune front bar, call up your local Nissan dealer and see if they can order it in for you.

They will either be thinking "WTF?!" is a Nismo Z-Tune front bar..?

Or they would list you a price and you'd be "WTF?!" I am not paying that!

:laugh:

Some Nissan products are actually good in price as I have bought a few parts from them.

That's is a lot for a front bar.

But you'd expect it, if it being a genuine Nismo Z-Tune Front Bar.

+ you have to paint it the colour to match your car.

Unless you buy copies and hope it all aligns and fits correctly, cause if it doesn't then you gotta spend the cash modifying it to fit.

Or at least find a company that makes good copies of it.

But if you can justify it, then go for it.

got quoted over 800 for a front bar in fibreglass is that way to much?

Sounds ok if it's a Nismo Z-Tune...

I am only familiar with R32 GTR Front Bars and I was told the prices go anywhere from $400 - $700 (Non Nismo, I think?)

The Average price for a Nismo R32 GTR Front Bar is around the $550 mark, 2nd hand.

Either way, $800+ for a copy Nismo Z-Tune Front Bar sounds better then $2500 genuine, when you cannot justify the genuine price.

+ You will need to paint it as well.

As long as the fitting is good then go for it.

yeh i didnt include shipping from syd to melb. im going ahead with the transaction hope fitment isnt to bad. i know it will need a bit (the main reason im doing the front bar is it sits higher than standard vspec bar so i can lower it more hehe) i might put up some pics :)

cheers

hey mate, this reply might be a bit late in coming .. but in my experience (and it has been suggested by others in the past i think) if you're going fiberglass, it may be a good idea to get the parts from the guy who will be fitting them, leaving them with the hassle of fitment, and someone to go and see if fitment problems start to show after. (in my case the sideskirts on the drivers side door werent fitted very well and has lost a fair bit of its paint from the door opening/closing - not too sure if i explained that too well)

anyway all the best with the bodykit!