SAU Community

White Skyline Stolen - St Albans

hAiz

Hey everyone,

My white skyline r33 - 1995 has been stolen this morning between 11pm - 5.30am in the st alban area. The car was parked in front of my house and it was gone in the morning. Number plate is UCP 181 and its just a standard skyline with no mods. If anyone sees it or spot its. Please reply to this post or please pm me. It would be very much appreciated as it is very inconvenient without a car. Unfortunately i dont have any pictures of my car but it is a very standard skyline with the normal standard stock rims.

Thanks and would be very grateful for your help.

he doesn't have insurance here, so that's fine.

but if he did, and he was putting in a claim, if he says no, that will give insurance a cause to reject his claim. and it also seems like rubbing salt into his wounds too. Just not very nice.

he doesn't have insurance here, so that's fine.

but if he did, and he was putting in a claim, if he says no, that will give insurance a cause to reject his claim. and it also seems like rubbing salt into his wounds too. Just not very nice.

Just a simple question, nothing wrong with it in my opinion. Whats not really nice is that thief stealing car/s.

Just a simple question, nothing wrong with it in my opinion. Whats not really nice is that thief stealing car/s.

i can tell you that i know what that feels like,

thing is, whether he has an immob or alarm doesn't matter, car got stolen. My car too, was a tow job, the thing is bloody loud, but i never heard it take off. alarm, and immobilisers, won't do shit here.

I didnt hear the engine started, so it must've got towed i assume. Unfortunately the car doesnt have alarm or immoboliser either. Its been 1 whole day and I havent heard back from the cops or anyone. The car is probably in someones garage getting stripped down and gone to another state! Looks like there is no luck getting my car back

I dont actually have any pics of my car but it is pretty much a stock skyline in white

Well I'm not just gonna call the cops because I see a stock white skyline. What makes yours different if we don't have pics, any dents or large scratches that would be out of the ordinary? Missing boot lock? Missing centre caps? Missing badges/stickers? What makes it different that would make me look twice?

Wazzup with the low lifes??? I wonder if other imports get pinched as often as skylines do. Making me wonder if the cops had a hand in this to "make the streets safer"....

Wazzup with the low lifes??? I wonder if other imports get pinched as often as skylines do. Making me wonder if the cops had a hand in this to "make the streets safer"....

Let me guess.

Man didn't land on the moon right?

Edited by IOWNU