SAU Community

Sexy GT-R at Autosalon

krzysiu

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey i wouldnt complain if my gts-t looked like that. Its either all show and no go, or all go and no show. I would like both. IM not talkin bout performance here, just how it looks. I bet that all you guyz wouldnt like ur cars to look like that.

Hey guys, why you flaming this bloke's ride??

I towed his car into autosalon and met him for the first time during the week, he's had a few showcars previously and decided to rice up a skyline, is anything wrong with that??

I can also verify that this car has the power to live up to its look, the motor was built by Rajab and has a 900hp blitz kkk turbo.....

Once fully tuned he's hoping for over 450rwkws....

Cos you or I or the owner are never going to see that power on the street

"oh no not my 10k paintjob, i might roll over some bitumen and damage it"

I dont know about you guys, but it rather a 350rwkw daily driver then a 1000 rwkw show pony. Whatever tickles your fancy I spose.

"oh no not my 10k paintjob, i might roll over some bitumen and damage it"

I dont know about you guys, but it rather a 350rwkw daily driver then a 1000 rwkw show pony. Whatever tickles your fancy I spose.

Yeah I agree with you, he even said it himself that he won't be driving it everyday, but he also mentioned that he would like to see how she performs on the strip, you don't get many show ponies at the drag strip....

But does that still make it a piece of shit??? I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion....

remove the autobarn logo and it should be right
AND the GTR badges!! Then it would ROCK!
Agreed if i saw it run, then id give him MEGA respect!! Look back @ all ur old car mags (mine are mostly HOT4s) and u wouldnt beleive how many SAY" once tuned good for 500RWKW or it should do a 9 second pass) How many of them have u seen run?? What a waste of money!!
Ben's Racepace GTR - 495awkw - track raced
Is it still that mega sexy white one wif the white volks that i always froth over when i see it? cos i didnt see it and i WAS lookin for it!

Oh and i dunno about u guys but that OSMANS 03 rex convertible was a joke, al that money to waste i reckon, cant these ppl with never ending pockets of money build a decent and THOUGHTFUL show car?? Not that i have even a half decent ride in my driveway :rofl:

Guest INASNT
Oh and i dunno about u guys but that OSMANS 03 rex convertible was a joke, al that money to waste i reckon, cant these ppl with never ending pockets of money build a decent and THOUGHTFUL show car?? Not that i have even a half decent ride in my driveway

The bigger joke was it winning the award for best engineered, best chassis and best engine bay. What a crock of shit, it was more like a buch of shiny bits bolted together, as for chassis it looked like it had plastic glued together like the interior and engine bay, it was all shiny but only got 104awkw with that big ass turbo.

Did anyone actually understand wtf the osman guy was saying before the car went on the dyno? He was spilling some shit for about 10 mins most likely coz he knew the car was gonna put out a gayishly low power figure.

Just before it got on the dyno they spent about 10 mins trying to start the stupid thing and just wasted everyones time who were waiting to get on the dyno.

Guest INASNT

Because they get driven less that 100km a year.

Anyway back to other sexy cars, i though the silver mustang near the sau stand was hot as.

Guest RedLineGTR
Oh, on this car...

IMO, Harlequin/Candy/Camelion paintjobs etc etc  

they are just SOOO 1997. I'm tired of seeing it.

Everyone i think is so over it, hence why they hate it. I know i am

ahaha :D

so whats "in" atm??? :wavey:

What happens to these cars after the show? do they get locked up in a garage somewhere, as some of them arn't street legal, any ideas?

That's exactly what they do, I know because I towed quite a few cars into and out of autosalon over the weekend....