SAU Community

Sexy GT-R at Autosalon

krzysiu

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest INASNT
That's exactly what they do, I know because I towed quite a few cars into and out of autosalon over the weekend....

do they store them at their houses or at a warehouse?

Most of them go back to the place did the work on the car, for example, the gold 200sx went back to 'Racing Project' in Mitcham, and the celica that won 'King of AS' went back to 'Wolf Auto Design' in Clayton....

Got pics but don't know how to insert them in posts..... can anybody help??

Or should I put them in the members galleries???

The only thing i did not like about that particular GTST was the side-skirts. They appeared to be designed for a wide-body kit as they went half way up the wheel-arch and stuck out about 20mm. If the kit was complete or the side-skirts were different, it would have been awesome.

Anyone read the artical in the free Auto salon mag., about what is rice?

To me this was a very clean car with alot of money spent on it. But it's disappointing to know that it will not be driven, which defeats the purpose of having a nice car.

The only thing i did not like about that particular GTST was the side-skirts. They appeared to be designed for a wide-body kit as they went half way up the wheel-arch and stuck out about 20mm. If the kit was complete or the side-skirts were different, it would have been awesome.

AGREED have a look @ the pic below the rear guards dont flare out all the way to the bottom of the car it goes back in, doesnt look good, and i think the GTR widebody straight kink ontop of the wheel arch is alot wider than the one on this GTS-t. I still like this car tho, dont get me wrong, but the GTR badges have to go!!

showphoto.php?photo=2730&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

Heh - My poor skyline just wouldn't keep traction on the dyno...

That run I blew a hose off so I didn't get a good power reading :rofl:

Cheers,

matt

Thems cool pix Jack!

Did you see this one?

:D

Matt would like to catch up and talk about the 3ltr conversion. If i knew what it had i would have spoken to ya at the auto salon.

A very seriously planning this type of upgrade, for early next year.