SAU Community

Stolen R32 Gtr

elir32

Posting on for a friends mate who had his r32 gtr stolen from Brompton around 3am on the 6th. Will post a pic shortly when I'm on pc not iPhone- grey with black rims- plate number wwd-018. Please keep an eye out and contact police of seen-

Thanks

Way too many--sooner or later engine numbers or parts will have to start showing up you'd imagine.

Not sure-I know it had only been owned for a bit over a fortnight and insurance hadn't yet been taken out..

I used to kick around for years with no insurance on my imports-nowadays I won't even park it out of my sight in the city unless I have to.

problem 1, these cars are too cheap now, everybody can afford one, strangely they cant afford insurance ? insure it before you drive it off the lot!!!!!! make it mandatory to have full comp on these cars !!!

problem 2, Australia is shocking when it comes to car thefts, when I lived in LA it wasnt this bad. LA had 17million people !!! and when it got stolen it wasn't torched , farking savages

problem 3, the laws dont punish real criminals harsh enough, and they dont seem to look into past either ,,,,ie 3 strikes and your off to prison to become someones bitch

problem 4, common sense, dont leave your prized possesion on the street in the hood. dont flaunt it to people. if you area has the words, port, parks, heights, gardens, hills, east , west, attached to the name in adelaide its most likely a place you dont want to leave your car.

problem 5. ADR Alarm, steering lock as a min , multiple layers of security always used!!!!

problem 6. a serious lack of respect in this country for others belongings.dont even get me started on graffitti or hit and runs.

problem 7 Police need to stop defecting imports for the sake of raising money and start policing real crimes against people and property first. and if you defect cars dont forget to check out the average cars, walk thru any mall and see how many oil leaking, bald tyre, rust bucket bombs you find on a centrelink payday. !!!

since when did kids use a backpack at night , unless they're camping ???? car theft, graffitti come to mind

when you work your ass off to pay for and fix up a car, the last thing you want is some punk/meth head/gang member helping themselve to it , damn school holidays every damn time !!!!, dont kids have more constructive things to do anymore then steal and destroy shite ???

sucks to hear another one stolen, because it drives up my costs for rego, etc.

grrrrr savages I swear

I coulnt agree more so withthe above! ive seen from allte thefts on here and wouldnt consider driving around without imob/alarm/comp insurance/and various other security methods.

Pic of 32.post-60709-0-85507200-1317969911_thumb.jpg

Again I'm not sure sorry-posting on for a mate(it was his friends) he is a new member here and was unable to start a thread so I chucked it up for him so people can keep their eyes out.

i will keep an eye out for that vr/vs mine was stolen at about 3am on the 6th so before you saw that vr/vs car maybe they were revisiting the seen of the crime. i dont have my hopes up to high for ever getting it back confused.gif

Don't know how the green vr/vp looked but if it was a light green with p plates rego is VMG-957. Rear rego plate was hard to read. just seen it going past my work in plympton.

EZ reg on the iphone says its a green holden and valid rego ?

maybe this information needs to passed to the boys in blue to see if they can run their checks. If it has been spotted near the crime scene maybe it is or isn't involved in other crimes as well.

Cops are pretty useless with these things. When my brothers house got broken into and tv's stolen along with all other parts, we found a trailer rego disc in his front yard. They didn't care and didn't bother doing any checks.

thats so f**ked. Goes to show that the police are nothing but revenue raisers for the government. If they actually did police work and not only interested to defect and write tickets, than we won't be in this situation.