SAU Community

[Sa] C34 Dayz Stagea

Big Fella

Well it's come time to sell my Stagea

Its a june 2000 Build C34 Nissan Stagea, 93,000km and still has a couple of years left on its warranty

It has the Full Dayz bodykit including the carbon insert in the front bar, carbon mirror covers, carbon "d" pillar covers and taillight covers

Engine is still the standard RB25DET Neo, running standard boost control and just a Blitz pod filter

It has a 3" bellmouth Dump pipe, 100cell Stainless highflow cat and a full 3" system finishing in twin 3.5" tips

Auto trans has been fitted with a shift improver kit by MV autos and had a full service and attesa bleed

The tiptronic shift on the MOMO steering wheel is awesome

Rolling on 18 x 9.5 +20 Enkei rims with brand new tyres, Whitlen adjustable rear sway bar and R33 GTR dampner adjustable front shocks

Fitted with a 1250kg towbar it bulls my boat with ease. Great family car, fun car thats practical but still surprises some at the lights

$15,499 ono

I can remove items to make it cheaper, I still have all the standard parts in the shed (ie rims, sway bar, quiet exhaust, compliance cat, shocks,etc)

Pm me for further info

LTM8.jpg

LTM3.jpg

LTM5.jpg

LTM4.jpg

I would have said it would be a trade-down but hey you justify it any way you see fit.

Enough of the chit-chat: This is a very nice car thats has to be seen to be appreciated, whoever buys it better take it on our cruises so I can continue to admire it

• 6 years later...

It's been a while and I doubt many people are still around but I figured why not to stop in & say hello as I'm the new owner of this Stagea. I loved finding these threads when I was looking at buying the car so I'm glad to be the one taking care of it now. :3_grin:

IMG_20180129_122042.jpg

• Like 2

10 hours ago, TayahJR said:

It's been a while and I doubt many people are still around but I figured why not to stop in & say hello as I'm the new owner of this Stagea. I loved finding these threads when I was looking at buying the car so I'm glad to be the one taking care of it now. 

IMG_20180129_122042.jpg

Good to see this old girl still alive and well. 

I imported it from japan a long time ago now 

I hate to be the one to say but it actually threw up an engine light on the drive home & has potentially blown the bottom end so it has been sitting in my garage in pieces for the last 6 weeks.. I'm beyond devastated but I have every intentions on getting a fresh 25/30 & manual conversion dropped in when I have the funds.

It needs a bit of cleaning up since you had to let it go unfortunately but it's still a beautiful car regardless, I can't wait to get her back on the road & looking fresh again.

Cheers for the reply though, didn't think anybody would get back to me :5_smiley: