SAU Community

1990 R32 Gtst Coupe Indicators

hi guys im new to this forum so i hope im doing the rite thing

i just purchased a 1990 r32 skyline gtst coupe and i need indicators to pass a rwc , they cost an arm and a leg for originals but i dont want the orange so if someone can help me find a pair of the clear indicators ( not crystal ) at good price and in good condition that would be great i have attached a picture to show the ones im after. im from melbourne so if i can find a pair here that would b great if not all good illl pay postage , thanks

post-88328-0-61409100-1318146318_thumb.jpg

call wreckers, should cost u bout $50ech. they will ask if u want the solid orange or clear, u obviously say clear. otherwise u can buy some dodge all white indicators from the likes of ebay for bout $100 then buy orange bulbs

ye ive tried a few reckers but the want $100+ each for solid orange in average condition , if i can find solid orange genuine in good cond ill pay $50 each but i really want clear , as for crystal indicators i dont like em but if thats my last resort ill take em for $100 but there all $185 on ebay

really? what a rip, one of mine fell off about 2yrs ago while i was driving down the fwy and i payed $50 for a clear one the next day, some places wanted $80 I bought it from JPC in Perth

generally the solid orange ones are on GTR's and you will find that even tho alot of GTR and GTST parts are identical wreckers will try to rip you off.

"you want indicators for GTST? i have a solid orange one here $50"

"you want indicators for GTR? i have a solid orange one here $100"

Edited by Char

ye wreckers are a rip they all want $200 plus regardless of colour and they telll me "thats if they can find a pair" its like as if im asking for a talking monkey lol i just want bloody indicators , i was told gtr n gtst are different because gtr has a wider body , but i need them asap for a rwc or i cant get my car back so if any one has any please let me know how much the pair even if there solid orange but i prefer clear if i cant get , or even crystal if there cheap