SAU Community

WSID 9/4/04 - Whos going?

SLY33

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A normal Wed nite is 5pm-10pm and u can expect 4 runs but usually get 5. But this fri is 2pm-10pm (although 200 entrants instead of 120) so i'd say expect 6 but probably get 7.

:D

Edit: What does your car/plates look like?

Racing starts at 2 or are the gates open at 2??

Last time I got there at 2 and gates opened at 3. Did get 5 runs and I would have had 6-7 if some fool didnt run over an official early in the afternoon and then at the end someone went into the trap at the end

Ben I should be there on Friday, come say hello if your there, I'll give you a call. By the way, that was me who called you last Friday nite.. hehehe

Racing starts at 2 or are the gates open at 2??

Last time I got there at 2 and gates opened at 3. Did get 5 runs and I would have had 6-7 if some fool didnt run over an official early in the afternoon and then at the end someone went into the trap at the end

Ben I should be there on Friday, come say hello if your there, I'll give you a call. By the way, that was me who called you last Friday nite.. hehehe

I'm pretty sure that the racing starts at 2pm instead of 5pm and the entrants has been increased from 120 to 200. Nothing is listed on their website about this but it looks like just a generic message for all of their street meets.

Somehow I volunteered myself to work on friday so I might head down afterwards depending on the weather.

I will be there watching.

I cant believe that WSID are changing their roster in winter!

Instead of having a street meet every wednesday night, from may they are having street meets every second saturday, from 11-5!!!

Quote from www.wsid.com.au

"Winter Street Meet Mode

WSID will be switching to winter off-street mode for its Auto One Street Meets, presented by Pennzoil, from the beginning of May.

Through the months of May, June, July and August the off-street events will move from Wednesday nights to every second Saturday.

This will see off-street events being run on:

May 8

May 22

June 12

June 26

July 10

July 24

August 7 and

August 21.

These race events will see gates open at 9 am with cars going down the track from 11 am to 5 pm. Due to the increased hours of operation the entry numbers will be extended. Once we’re back in the warmer months in September the Auto One off Street meets, brought to you by Pennzoil, will switch back to every Wednesday night."

surely at least a few of you on here are racing!

Got myself a helmet today, but the car seems to have a now-n-again miss... plugs havent been checked for a while, could be dodgy fuel.. oh well not too bothered, just really interested in a ballpark time for my car.

benm; my car is in my avatar, dont really want to directly post my plates here, but they have been mentioned elsewhere on the forums.

btw anyone know how long it would take me to get there from macquarie uni area?

cheers

surely at least a few of you on here are racing!
Nah sorry saving myself for the 14th.
Got myself a helmet today, but the car seems to have a now-n-again miss... plugs havent been checked for a while, could be dodgy fuel..
Try resetting your ECU, it only takes 20mins and it can't hirt.
benm; my car is in my avatar, dont really want to directly post my plates here, but they have been mentioned elsewhere on the forums.
I'll come say g'day when/if I arrive.

btw anyone know how long it would take me to get there from macquarie uni area?

cheers

I work in macquaire park, if you take the m2 to the end and then work your way thru seven hills to eastern creek, probably 40-50mins. Depends how much traffic there is after the m2.