SAU Community

Cash For R33 Gtst Upgrade Kit!

SiamRoadster

Hi all! I am a newbie here, so this is all about.

My plan to take my baby up to 300rwkw+ I am located in Sydney NSW.

Chasing an upgrade kit or some performance parts :) (mainly street use and weekend drift)

got a very healthy engine here that has done 120xxxk's and still going very hard and strong If you guys planned to get your car back to standard then swapped me and then i'd cash your way.

-ECU prefer apexi power fc with hand controller.

-high flow turbo and engine parts new or used without problem.

-injectors 550cc or higher.

-controlling system.

-whatever you got offer me! pic&price pls.

Simply my car is pretty much standard under the bonnet. will consider anything in good condition.

OFFER ME GUYS!

CHEERS!

Email: [email protected]

Hi all! I am a newbie here, so this is all about.

My plan to take my baby up to 300rwkw+ I am located in Sydney NSW.

Chasing an upgrade kit or some performance parts :) (mainly street use and weekend drift)

got a very healthy engine here that has done 120xxxk's and still going very hard and strong If you guys planned to get your car back to standard then swapped me and then i'd cash your way.

-ECU prefer apexi power fc with hand controller.

-high flow turbo and engine parts new or used without problem.

-injectors 550cc or higher.

-controlling system.

-whatever you got offer me! pic&price pls.

Simply my car is pretty much standard under the bonnet. will consider anything in good condition.

OFFER ME GUYS!

CHEERS!

Email: [email protected]

gday there mate , how are ya , anthony here from drift racing industries , i am based in sydney / fairfield liverpool area so thought i be able to help you out to make things a bit easier hey .

i most definately can help you out with getting your car to 300kw rw + as for a streeter / drift car on the weekends hehe

i am actually building a customers car now , well setting it up for the exact same purpose hey , love to show it to you in person

this car was completely stock standard r33 skyline auto

what we done so far too much to name lol , going from the =

1) fuel system = walbro gss 342 500hp in tank fuel pump / nismo fuel reg / 850cc power enterprise injectors that rite there is good for like 400 + kw rw the fuel setup

2) turbo side = stock cast iron manifold custom made external wastegate flange for the tial 44mm external wastegate / garrett gt3582r turbo 600 - 700 hp rating .

3) ecu computer - ems 6860 stand alone . / blitz dual solenoid electronic boost controller .

4) intake side = d.r.i forward facing greddy style intake manifold / d.r.i 600 x 300 x 76mm , 3" intercooler / custom piping to suit intake and exhaust turbo setup / metal air intake pipe for air filter pod .

5) suspension = hsd , hr series coilovers / d.r.i , front castor rods / d.r.i front inner tie rods with pillow ball ends / d.r.i rear upper camber arms / d.r.i rear upper traction rods / d.r.i rear toe control arms / d.r.i alloy subframe spacers

and etc too many parts to list man hehe

let me know wat you think man and we can set this baby up of yours and get it on the track weekend to have some fun with you mates and drift hey

thanks for your time , anthony