SAU Community

V36 Price

Namgun

Hi guys

Im thinking about an upgrade to v36 coupe.

I wanted to gather some opinions on how much you guys would pay for one... And also how much extra you would pay for type sp.

I saw one on car sales asking $39990 for a black 2010 coupe with 6kms on it. The price seems really good, but it's in Victoria. it seems that cars in Vic are cheaper than NSW...

Any opinions would be appreciated !!

Lol, I found that advert on carsales......"Price Reduced from 59,999," HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

That seller looks to be about as dodgy as they come.

"I am committed to providing 100% honesty in all my transactions with, not only you but all my buyers. I would not sell a vehicle that I would not personally buy, therefore any vehicles I sell must be free of damage or problems." Anyone who feels that they need to put that at they bottom of their ad is obviously has a guilty conscience.

Aftermarket exhaust, Infiniti badging lol its just gets better and better. This is a base 370GT model and now has G37S badges on the back.....I would say that you should not go anywhere near this thing but that would be an understatement, I am uncomfortable that I am only 2500km away from it in WA.

"* You never have any mechanical problems as it is only 1 year old!!" It just goes on and on.......if I didnt know that someone could potentially be ripped off, it would be funny.

He has it marked as a private sale when obviously he is doing it as a business......hopefully the ATO catches up with him and rams 40,000 pages of paperwork up his ass. One picture of the inside and none of the engine? hmmmmm...........

I feel really bad for all of the decent importers ie. the ones who frequent this site. It must piss them off 10 times as badly as it does the rest of us to see this stuff going on.

Seriously though, I would be very very careful if you want to buy one of these in Australia. There are some great ones out there that were legitimate personal imports, but there are also many many of these crappy ones. It is still kinda hard to judge what they are worth exactly in Australia, simply because there are not many on the roads and most that are for sale are from dodgy ass importers. It seems that legitimate 2008 SP's (exactly like I have) still go for around the mid to high $40's. Any 09 or 10 should be well over $50. People are trying to sell their S's, P's for around $40-$45 so base models should be under $40. SP's will always be at least a few G's more, black even more and sunroof more as well. So basically if you want to get a decent one in Australia, you are looking at at least $40-$50......

I imported mine through one of the import brokers on here, got an 08 SP Auction grade 5A, 24,000km for just under $40 on the road (was a very good deal, the broker and I were both suprised when it sold, the exchange rate was better and it was only about 2 months after f*kashima)......moral of this story........IMPORT ONE YOURSELF!

Thanks for that info, how do I find these import brokers?

And how can I trust them?

I normally get my cars inspected with a mechanic before I purchase it but if it's in Japan, how can I do it?

I mean these auction grades, am I just supposed to believe it?

There is a dealer in Sydney, he imports cars that I want without requiring a deposit, well a refundable deposit and I believe him cos I got my current v35 through him.

So any info on these brokers would be great:)

Nissan Skyline V36 370GT Type P - same as 370GT base model but with leather interior and an Adaptive Steering Wheel and Door Mirror position system (moves with the drivers seat position).

Nissan Skyline V36 370GT Type S - four-wheel aluminium-caliper opposed-piston brakes designed to optimise the stroke at low speed and provide secure stopping power at higher speeds (four-piston calipers on the front wheels and two-piston calipers on rear wheels), Nissan's four-wheel active steering (4WAS) system which adjusts the steering-linked angles of front and rear wheels according to speed, making the vehicle more responsive to the driver at low and medium speeds, and stable and smooth during higher speeds, 19 inch wheel and tyre package (225/45R19 front, 245/40R19 rear), sports tuned suspension and aluminium pedals. Also available with unique front bumpers and matching side sill spoilers and the choice of a 5-speed automatic (with paddle shift) or 6-speed manual transmission.

Nissan Skyline V36 370GT Type SP - same as Type S model but with leather interior and an Adaptive Steering Wheel and Door Mirror position system (moves with the drivers seat position).

Get an SP if you can afford it.

Thanks for that info, how do I find these import brokers?

And how can I trust them?

I normally get my cars inspected with a mechanic before I purchase it but if it's in Japan, how can I do it?

I mean these auction grades, am I just supposed to believe it?

There is a dealer in Sydney, he imports cars that I want without requiring a deposit, well a refundable deposit and I believe him cos I got my current v35 through him.

So any info on these brokers would be great:)

Got my V35 with the help of www.prestigemotorsport.com.au

Check them out and ask for a 2 week trial. You'll find the prefect car :thumbsup:

Hey Namgun

If you have some patients you can have one shipped in and this will save you some money, but patiens is the key word.

There are a few places in Australia to get a V35 and most will ship within Aus at a reasonable rate.

I have been in Aus a few years now and I purchased both of my skyline GTST and V35 from northshoreprestigemotors.com.au

But their are others too Top Secret Imports

http://www.topsecretimports.com.au/indexh.php

Their is another importer on the eastern side of Sydney but for the life of me..i am unable to remember the companies name...someone on here would know..

GL ......N

Nissan Skyline V36 370GT Type SP - same as Type S model but with leather interior and an Adaptive Steering Wheel and Door Mirror position system (moves with the drivers seat position).

its only vinyl that looks like leather

Edited by scarf

Probably the only fault that I have found so far with my 370, is the dodgy 'leather', it really is poor quality material. Looks great and all, but I can already see that within 2-3 years it start falling apart and will look pretty bad.