SAU Community

Do You Have 355Mm Rotors On The Front Of Your R33

Jack88

Hello all,

If anyone around the southern area or anywhere in adelaide has aftermarket 355mm rotors on the front of there R33 GTST or GTR, Im in the process of upgrading the fronts of my R33 and i want to keep the 17inch rims i already have, so what i would like to do is bring one of my rims to you and see if it fits over your rotor and caliper setup.

The rims are old sparco racing rims, the meshie type so if anyone has done it with these kinds of rims already please reply here!

Cheers,

Jack

hey jack ? geez long time no talk..lol

I have 356mm 8pots and 330mm 6 pots rear but havent fit them yet, according to the company they wont fit unless you have 18" wheels and then only some will fit mine are near factory offset Impul NSGT2

Hey mate! haha yes its been a long time hasnt it. Yes on all the company websites that make brakes that big they all state you need 18inch wheels to fit them but i think there just covering there own ass as i have seen on a few other fourms that people have done it with 17's but the range of 17inch wheels that would fit would be very small. i have spare 5 stud front hubs if you want to test fit them haha.

What breaks do you have?

Hey mate! haha yes its been a long time hasnt it. Yes on all the company websites that make brakes that big they all state you need 18inch wheels to fit them but i think there just covering there own ass as i have seen on a few other fourms that people have done it with 17's but the range of 17inch wheels that would fit would be very small. i have spare 5 stud front hubs if you want to test fit them haha.

What breaks do you have?

Nissan of course..:ph34r: