SAU Community

I'm becomming a QLD'er

summoner

Well I am moving to QLD in July, finally taking the step.

Odds are I will be staying in Brisbane with family friends until I find a job that will pay sufficiently for me to cover my costs.

I drive an A31 cefiro and will be taking this car over with me when I come.

Question is, would anyone be able to assist me in getting any work in either brisbane or goldcoast. I am willing to do anything work wise(within reason).

Look forward to meeting you guys when I am over

unloaded containers

taken phone orders/consultant support

Accounts recievable(process customer/consultant cards, chasing up payments)

IT maintenance(exchange, citrix metaframe, veritas backup exec etc)

willing to do anywork, be it manual labour or mail boy etc

Queensland is the best state in Australia full stop :) I made the move in December from Victoria (eek), and haven't looked back!

Can be hard to find work when you first move up, and I'll admit i was unemployed for about 2 months, but if you're keen and speak to enough people eventually you'll find something. It all works out in the end.

Well I am moving to QLD in July, finally taking the step.

Odds are I will be staying in Brisbane with family friends until I find a job that will pay sufficiently for me to cover my costs.  

I drive an A31 cefiro and will be taking this car over with me when I come.

Question is, would anyone be able to assist me in getting any work in either brisbane or goldcoast. I am willing to do anything work wise(within reason).

Look forward to meeting you guys when I am over

Is it just to be near me? *flutters eyelashes*

Oh and I do believe previous threads have reached the conclusion that a cefiro is _NOT_ a skyline. And now you know.

Its ok summoner, I'm on your side. *random glares at other people*

I'll give the cefiro a go in brutis. He's tasted nissan blood and wants more. (course, he got whupped, but thats hardly the point)

Andrew, old brutis got beaten by a sigma.... :)

But yeah, if you a forklift ticket, you shouldnt have too many probs getting something over here.

A 2.6L sigma with a turbo the size of a small african nation strapped onto it! Damn thing took 4 strong black men to lift into the car and the careful whipping and direction of a trained midget to get it all lined up and even fit in the car!

... And as a conclusion, your honour, I draw your attention to said sigma the very next week with a blown engine whereas Brutis (exhibit A) is still going strongly many months later. I have no further questions your honour, and rest my case. *sits down to applauding*

A 2.6L sigma with a turbo the size of a small african nation strapped onto it!  Damn thing took 4 strong black men to lift into the car and the careful whipping and direction of a trained midget to get it all lined up and even fit in the car!

... And as a conclusion, your honour, I draw your attention to said sigma the very next week with a blown engine whereas Brutis (exhibit A) is still going strongly many months later. I have no further questions your honour, and rest my case. *sits down to applauding*

You were alone most of today weren't you?

Welcome Mark! It'll be great to finally meet you after many years of internet chatting :)

summoner,

are you the same bloke from the LS1 fourm some time ago ?

i remember downloading videos u posted up etc. i used to have a VXIISS.

have to meet up when you get up this way.

All the best champion

MELV

:)