SAU Community

Early 2012 Meet'n Greet/cruise

Thinking off a meet'n greet get together sorta thing for the V- Series Skylines and M-Series stagea owners in the Newcastle/central coast area.

The plan was for a get together and get to know other owners and talk shop about our babies and have a good time maybe go for a cruise afterwards.

This is also goin up in the stagea section aswell so if your keen reply to this and we can figure out a date.

V/M series cars, stock to highly modded it doesn't matter bring it.

Cheers

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking off a meet'n greet get together sorta thing for the V- Series Skylines and M-Series stagea owners in the Newcastle/central coast area.

The plan was for a get together and get to know other owners and talk shop about our babies and have a good time maybe go for a cruise afterwards.

This is also goin up in the stagea section aswell so if your keen reply to this and we can figure out a date.

V/M series cars, stock to highly modded it doesn't matter bring it.

Cheers

Would defiantly be keen , we going to be open to other cars who want to attend also? Might get my mate with his 260rs stag to come along...

lol , I will have the license back then so deffinatly keen for a meet. Might have a new car by then but if not the V will be out in full force and i'll try and convince my buddy to bring out the 'GTR-WGN'

I smashed the rear Passeneger side quater panel in $1600 to repair, new tail light. No mechanical damage so I think the cruise will be put off for a bit.

Not putting it through insurance my excess is $1200 and the damage is only $1600 so might aswell do I private and keep my 65% NCB

I smashed the rear Passeneger side quater panel in $1600 to repair, new tail light. No mechanical damage so I think the cruise will be put off for a bit.

Not putting it through insurance my excess is $1200 and the damage is only $1600 so might aswell do I private and keep my 65% NCB

that sucks! glad youre ok

just drive it up damaged, no one will care.

i drove around my bashed up cars for years before fixing them lol

Told one story to mum but this is how it happened; this yellow Getz full of teenagers was cone-ing my car so I over took on broken lines braked and swerved in and then counter steered spun like 3 times and went back passenger end first into a treated pine post