SAU Community

Silver R34 GTR Crashed in Adl

Rob

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Miss_Nismo
Thought uve allready done 9's?? maybe I just read that somewhere but cant remember

yeah he did say that

Guest Miss_Nismo
MattR

Who's living in the dark ages????

You should get over it and move on......don't know the full story, but you keep comming back with snide remarks.

:bs!:

He was making a valid point.

And where does he keep coming back with snide remarks?

Pity ive got to work, hope all goes well Ross would be good to see another GTR posting some quick times...

(was that clasified as another Snide Remark)

Pity ive got to work, hope all goes well Ross would be good to see another GTR posting some quick times...

(was that clasified as another Snide Remark)

MMMMmmmmmm......Nope not snide! :) That was mainly positive! Got a SPEED magazine photo shoot on wednesday! Yippy! So ill be in the magazines soon, with Dyno and time sheet. Looking forward to that!

cool, my car was in The special issue of GTS skylines in hpi this month just to bring back the memories

Unfortunitly i dont have any contacts at HPI otherwise i would be bugging them for an article!

Going to build up another R34 GTR after this one and go in a slightly different direction with it. Just have to sell my current 34, and when i come back from overseas i'll have a real surprize install with what iam planning to do.

• 4 weeks later...
so how did you go?

I'm sure Ross can fill us in with the exact details, but to the best of my knowledge he proved that AWD, big revs and solid power do not necessarily equal quick 1/4 numbers. They can equal broken gearboxes though!

What was your best terminal speed Ross?