SAU Community

Meet'n Greet Is A Go!

Howaitonaito

After weeks of talking the meet'n greet cruise is a GO!!!:yes:

12/2/12

>>>>READ: IF YOUR GOING TO BE A TOTAL TW*T AND THINK YOUR KEN BLOCK/RHYS MILLEN OR START DRAMA AND GET THE UNWANTED ATTENTION OF THE POLICE DO NOT EVEN BOTHER SHOWING UP. WE DO NOT WANT YOU!!! THIS IS A CHILLED DAY AND JUST WANNA MEET UP HAVE A CHAT, GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER, TALK ABOUT CARS AND HAVE A GOOD TIME. IF YOU READ THIS AND STILL THINK YOUR KEN BLOCK/RHYS MILLEN, I WILL NOT HESITATE TO CALL THE POLICE MYSELF<<<<

Kotara home makers center infront of supercheap auto/howards storage world area at around noonish no rush, then go for a cruise on a destination that everyone can agree on: Tuggerah/erina/the entrance/gosford etc etc

My close mate chris will be there with a DSLR taking photos, he will ask to take pics (he's not rude) of your car, if you do not wish just say so =]

Wanting to keep it in the grey import/JDM nissan family.

Skylines of all generations, coupe and sedan. Silvias. GTR's. Stageas of all generations. Cubes. Cefiros. Pulsars. Bluebirds. Laurels....even Elgrands i dont care If you know anyone with a JDM/Grey import nissan and they are free bring them along for sure.

Spread the word...PLEASE!!!!:rofl:

Any problems PM me