SAU Community

R35 Is Simply Butter

wizlb

But when you look at Porsche>>>how many 911 models are their....and BMW and Audi......this is a missed Oppt....because in the 400 to 450 HP range there are only european cars....but no japanese cars and the model I am speaking of would sit that stop perfectly........just my...lonely two cents...LOL

B

Nissan/Renault will do whatever is profitable or cost effective for them over filling niches in a niche market

porsche don't make cheap econoboxes. Horses for courses

Cool vid nonetheless

Put simply, the GT-R has always had two turbos and four wheel drive.

If it was an R35 Skyline, there may be the option for a rear wheel, single turbo. But because we're talking about a GT-R, not a Skyline per se, it will always have two turbos and four wheel drive.

Put simply, the GT-R has always had two turbos and four wheel drive.

If it was an R35 Skyline, there may be the option for a rear wheel, single turbo. But because we're talking about a GT-R, not a Skyline per se, it will always have two turbos and four wheel drive.

Guess we should tall all those C10, C110, C210 owners that they don't own a real GTR?

Oh wait, skylines didn't exist before 1989 ;)

I watched this a few months back. And just by the way the cars were lined up it was pretty obvious what the outcome was going to be.

Classic "V" formation. Looks pretty for the cameras. Like the do in Olympic swimming. lol

The GTR did great over the quarter mile, but we could quickly see the Italia was gaining on it. Another 100m and the Italia would have overtaken.

The same video magazine does in car lap comparisons at Leguna Seca - youtube it :)

The GTR is the best bang for buck package. They are so cheap OS compared to here they are the logical choice. You could nearly buy 2x GTRs in the USA for the cost of one here!

US MSRP $89,950 USD, used, 50-60k for a 2009 model.

Porsche 911 Turbo is only $139,000 USD new, compared to $400,000 k here.

You mean the 370z? If that's the case then the 370GT would be more approapriate wouldn't it?

He was (and I'm sure you've assumed) figuratively speaking. Nissan made a conscious decision to keep the 'Nissan GTR' as a seperate entity from the Skyline legacy, despite being a spiritual successor.

The 370Z has filled the void of the relevant Skyline GTS-T model at this time, since nissan has decided that V6's and not straight 6's are the way to go. In relative terms of performance and price compared to Skyline generations past, I'd say it's about a par.