SAU Community

Group Buy: Buddyclub P1 Racing Rims

siu_loong_bao

Update:

Geeman and 200sx are out. Anymore interested buyers? Seems we only have a solid 5 buyers - I think.

I don't understand some of you guys sometimes. You all want quality and looks and not prepared to pay for it. Based on the previous group buys for other stuff on this site arranged by other people, I really feel disappointed at:

1. lack of interest and appreciation to those who arrange these things.

2. All talk and and no action.

This will be the last group buy that I ever arrange on this site regardless of whether this group buy goes ahead or not. It is just not worth my time doing all the hard yards and reaping no extra benefit. Might as well just get the rims myself.

200sx, yes I have read your email and did reply to it. That's alright mate, you go and get another set of rims. No grudge taken.

Geeman, I had the same thought as you to buy them straight away, but I thought I would do other skyliner's a good deed and offer a group buy where everyone benefits. Morale of the story is to be selfish and not share. So much for being a good samaritan. Also, no grudge taken.

If I don't get at least 8+ interested buyers by end of this week, i am calling this off. For those who indicated an interest, i thank you for your support. If you are still interested, please contact Slidewize directly after this week - just in case miracles do happen.

Nelson. :P:(:D

P.S. Buddyclub PI's only come in a maximum size of 17" and maximum width of 9". Please go and check out the buddclub links that I have posted. Offsets can be found in the link provided by geeman. As for PII's, dream on if you think PII's can be bought for $1399.95/set (this backs my earlier comment about quality and good looks but not wanting to pay for it).

It's off. A pity and a shame. Only got 6 interested buyers. Need I say more?

I apologise to all those that were interested. You may like to email slidewizeimports directly and get them at $1470/set (unless Zac is willing to give us 6 people a discount).

Where to from here? Certainly never again will I arrange a group buy. As for rims, I'll stick to my stocks until I decide otherwise.

Regards

Nelson.

Hi All

Bit of a bugger this didnt eventuate as it was a great deal, well done to Nelson for putting it out there and his organising efforts.

Anyone interested in the P1 Racing Rims please feel free to contact me directly for individual orders. Unfortunately we cannot budge on pricing under a volume of 10 sets.

We also have received a shipment of used BOVs (from $189.95), Strut Braces (from 79.95)etc and have Electronic Boost controllers (from $300), SAFCs (from $300), Z32 AFMS (from $200), GTR Fuel Pumps (from $180), Adjustable fuel regs, Intercoolers, Turbos, POWER FCs also available. Practically any performance part you are after we can source at dirt cheap prices direct from Japan.

[email protected] for further information, and check out www.slidewizeimports.com for our current stock in Melbourne.