1997 NISSAN SKYLINE ECR33SERIES 2 GTS-T M SPEC

Price- $13500

Kilometres- 94000

Body- 2 door, 4 seat Coupe

Colour- White

Interior Colour- Grey

Transmission- 5 speed manual

Drive Type- Rear wheel drive

Engine- 6 cylinder petrol turbo 2.5l(2498cc)

Reg Plate- 911GLD

Year- 1997

Comments

Vehicle was imported in 2000,1st Australian owner, imported under SEVS with low kilometres(40000)and in excellent condition.

Vehicle has continued to bemeticulously maintained and run on only fully synthetic oil.

Engine was professionallyrebuilt at 68000 kilometres using forged Venolia pistons and rings, Clevite 77bearings etc and new water and oil pumps, timing belt, idlers and bearings;over $7000 in parts alone, plus labour costs.

Head was fully reconditionedwith new heavy duty valves fitted.

Exeedy heavy duty clutchfitted and gearbox also rebuilt.

Turbo was rebuilt and aGreddy extended capacity high flow front mounted intercooler fitted. Alsofitted is a GFB atomic controller, Apexi PFC, GFB Stealth BOV, Walbro intankpump, full Jasma certified 5Zigen turbo back exhaust, BES digital turbo timer,Malpassi 1:1 rising rate fuel regulator, Autometer A pillar pod with boost andAF ratio gauges.

Suspension fully rebuiltusing Pedders suspension springs and shocks with front/rear adjustable camberkit and rear suspension pineapples.

DBA 4000 series rotors withBendix Ultimate pads are also fitted.

Front/rear Nissan strutbraces and Cusco brake stopper.

Viper alarm, tinted windows,genuine Nissan mats, interior in immaculate condition and completely standardother than gauges and exterior in excellent condition.

GT spoiler kit(skirts, rearpods and GTR rear spoiler), and Nismo clear side indicators.

Black 18 inch alloy Advantiracing wheels.

Vehicle Features

4 wheel disc brakes/ABS

4 wheel steer

Adjustable steering column

Air conditioning

Alarm

Alloy wheels

Colour coded Body kit andbumpers

CD player

Central remote locking

Dual airbags

Electric mirrors

Tinted windows

Vehicle is located in Toowoomba, but can meet somewhere if need be

Phone 0403 566 467

post-90343-0-79347600-1326946393_thumb.jpg

post-90343-0-12327100-1326946399_thumb.jpg

post-90343-0-55342500-1326946405_thumb.jpg

post-90343-0-74462700-1326946414_thumb.jpg

Edited by crater

• 2 weeks later...

mate you know that literally the ad next to yors has a worked r32 GTR for that exact same price?

and that R34GTT's are the same price aswell?

you basically have 2 options, if your willing to keep the car for the rest of your life than keep it at 13k

or if your looking to actually sell the car take the price down to the reasonable area of around 9-11k, ive seen 4 other R33's on this forun just as nice and nicer sell for less

last one was low k's, white aswell, S2 like yours PERFECT body and interior, he started like you at 13k but after months and months it finally sold for 8k

just sumthin to think about mate, good luck :thumbsup:

Edited by mungy

mate you know that literally the ad next to yors has a worked r32 GTR for that exact same price?

and that R34GTT's are the same price aswell?

you basically have 2 options, if your willing to keep the car for the rest of your life than keep it at 13k

or if your looking to actually sell the car take the price down to the reasonable area of around 9-11k, ive seen 4 other R33's on this forun just as nice and nicer sell for less

last one was low k's, white aswell, S2 like yours PERFECT body and interior, he started like you at 13k but after months and months it finally sold for 8k

just sumthin to think about mate, good luck :thumbsup:

At least his car has work done to it, there are guys advertising stock R33s at that price.

asking prices are all over the place for all cars, R33's can be picked up for as low as 8 to as high as 18, 32gtr's from as low as 13 to as high as 30 lol... let him price his car however he feels yo... if its on the market for months on end, then maybe he'll realise it might be too high, price your car accordingly and it will sell, don't belive this dead market shit.. gl ws

asking prices are all over the place for all cars, R33's can be picked up for as low as 8 to as high as 18, 32gtr's from as low as 13 to as high as 30 lol... let him price his car however he feels yo... if its on the market for months on end, then maybe he'll realise it might be too high, price your car accordingly and it will sell, don't belive this dead market shit.. gl ws

your a fool not to belive in dead markets, with the way our economy is going people do not spend as much money,

and as for as low as 8 your wrong again, there is even one advertised for 5k here

32GTR's have sold for 10 and you can buy them from Japan for 4k, dont believe me go look at japanese auction sites

the market for skylines is dropping again, with the economy going in the shit, the thieves stealing them more often, and banks not lending as easy all mean less and less people buy them

the proof is in all the other for adverts here on SAU, all the sold ones have sold between 5 - 10k EVERYONE OF THEM, dont believe me go look thru all the sold skylines not one R33 has sold above 10k, and for you to tell this fine person who may need to sell his car soon to hold on means he could be holding on for the next few years untill the economy picks up again.

oh and you would have to have a crayon embedded in your brain to pay 18k for a 33GTS-T

At least his car has work done to it, there are guys advertising stock R33s at that price.

they may advertise for the same price but the advertised price and the actual sale price is completley diff, you can advertise for 100k, that does not mean the car will sell for 100k

like i said take a look at all the sold R33's on SAU and you will see not one NOT ONE.. has sold over 10k, and that includes the forged "worked" ones, soon as the owner drops under 10k people get interest and the car is sold within 2 weeks of that happening. so before you post you special comments of "deeeerp the car is worth it but good luck deeeerp" actually find out some real info, go read the older for sale threads, go look on redbook for the national values, go talk to an importer then have a look at prices for skylines in Japan, you can buy a R33 S2 for as low as 2k AUD over there

remember these car are 20 years old now, they break, they get stolen easy, insurance companies charge big dollars to insure them, its just not like it used to be :(

if this car was worth 13k i assure you it would have sold already, 3 other R33's hav sold and this one has been advertied the same time those were

Edited by mungy

like i said "price your car accordingly and it will sell", I put my supra up for 18k on friday night, took a deposit saturday afternoon, the market looks dead because people are asking 25k for the same year supra with similar mods so they are advertising it for the whole year, I agree with you, I just don't agree with hijacking threads and telling people howmuch they should be selling for lol

like i said "price your car accordingly and it will sell", I put my supra up for 18k on friday night, took a deposit saturday afternoon, the market looks dead because people are asking 25k for the same year supra with similar mods so they are advertising it for the whole year, I agree with you, I just don't agree with hijacking threads and telling people howmuch they should be selling for lol

Agree as well. I put my r33 up on carsales and within 24 hours it was sold to someone interstate for 12k. For weeks after, I constantly had people calling me up to check out the car. Mine was mod-less... purely because it looked like it rolled out the factory the week before I had people jumping at it. Price your car accordingly. No need to follow the sheep

Carsales man... I'm not much of a fan of that one. I just took a deposit for my 34. Found from Boost cruising website. I also had 2 more phone calls asking to check it out since I've taken the deposit. Both where from boost cruising.

SAU and Boost Cruising get far more hits than carsales. In the past week my car has been for sale. SAU has had about 500 hits on my advertisement and Boost Cruising around 170. Carsales: 30

If you want to reach every possible audience then sure... but after this experience... wow... what a waste of $60 I think it is (Cant remember how much it is now, but I purchased the standard ad).