SAU Community

3 Red Stickers?

ako299

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not everyone uses facebook you know. Post pics, lol. I found appearance makes a difference too. If your young and wear a white hat that doesnt fit properly on your head, you may be defected. I had an mr2 that sat on 20's with 2 tone paint and was followed briefly by HWP but never even got pulled over. Who really know what goes through their heads?

homero-simpson-wallpaper-homer-1024.jpg

How has it? Someone assumes from what they know that you can get as many as you like, and you assume that he has been an asshole to the cops to deserve a red sticker.

The red sticker is in regards to if it can be driven or not from the spot it is infringed on.

As RB25PWR said (And he'd know more than anyone here) they can give them out for what ever they feel like.

There are cars I've known of that used to get a red sticker once a month!

It has defect me written all over it.

You have a car that attracts attention, well you got it.

While I do not think your car is bad in any way, having big wheels (they stick out of the guards, this is a defect), milo can exhaust (another defect) and stickers everywhere is just asking for it.

Yeh the comments about if you were a cop would be useful if the topic was "if you were a cop would you defect this?" or "is this car detectable?" of course its detectable or I wouldn't be asking the question "what happens when you get 3 red stickers?"

Nice car dude. As for you other nobs, jealousy is a curse ay? If you were a cop?? Pfft. If u were a cop u'd be the same as the hwp morons that theres already too many of.

The scoundrel's defense. It's not a matter of jealousy (of which I have none for "hellaflush"), it's a simple matter of rules, and the fact that you can bend some, but this clearly breaks (via sledgehammer) several.

It's a matter of how obvious the defectable items are. Rims sticking what appears to be > 2" out from the guards is as obvious as a big neon orange sticker saying "COME GET ME BOYS" on the boot.

Yeh thanks for telling me what me and everyone else already knew fact is imports get targeted doesn't matter if they look stock or not.. Might aswell get done with how you want the car to look/perform than to go half assed and still get done.. If you don't no what happens after 3 red stickers don't worry about posting again because that's what this thread is about

A cop could defect anyone and everyones skyline in this thread.

I think your car looks pretty f**king tough but yeah. I have no idea what a red sticker is but driving a car that sits like that in Australia is going to ask for alot. I'm sure it won't be hard to rectify... Raise it up, remove camber and get wheels with better fitting offset.

Most milo cans were designed and built in Japan by reputable companies. I care not what anyone has to say about my milo can.