SAU Community

Fast Search Please?

Glitch

hi all,

Just curious whether someone would be able to help me out and do a FAST search on an up-coming auction to see features/options of the car?

I've put a request in one of the main threads but couldnt be done due to program restrictions on age of vehicles.

the details are -

VIN: NM35-306241<br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(243, 249, 246); ">Model: GH-NM35

Im thinking that this could very well be the car i've been waiting for but wouldnt mind knowing a little more about it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and many thanks in advance

~Dom

kHW71.png

The additional options where I found my sunroof and LSD listed was empty.

Thanks for the quick response guys, appreciated.

I'm having trouble reading the results; im seeing IRS on the left hand side. Does that mean that the car doesnt have HICAS?

Does it list the style of the enterior; ie Grey or Black trim, cloth or leather?

Sorry to be a pain

Good man, thanks Duncan.

Appreciate the help. I'll certainly try to get some more info from the brokers and see how we go with the auction on Thursday.

Thanks again

Also, if you don't have HICAS; you won't have LSD.

It turns out thats not actually always the case!

It can be optioned - turns out mine was

h70MN.png

A bit of an update/addition; Turns out that "G" colour code for the interior is Black/ Charcoal with grey being identified with a "k" code.

I found a online version of the system which gives a basic search using the VIN number and all in english. I'll have a hunt around for it and upload a link when I find it.