You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Yes that's a VW Polo. The whole build inside and out was very well done I thought, in that Euro street style. The C110 drew a crowd lol, one girl in earshot kept repeating "Hora! Smaaafu! Smaaafu!" 😄 Yep the Jimny has a Lancia Delta Integrale-like kit on it by Damd. They also made a Jimny kit based on the Renault 5 Turbo (which wasn't there). Speaking of little 4WD's the white one is a 2008 Nissan Kicks modified by Nissan Automobile College:    
    • I never really used facebook at all unless someone sent a link to a video etc.  Where in Tokyo are you?
    • Things are great Christian! And you?  Would be fantastic to see some of the oldies come back for sure.   
    • Plastique? So there will be a limit to how much torque you can apply. I guess the short length probably plays well with that. You chose the length based on the room you had available to swing it in? I've made something similar with round bar, heated up and bent sharply, then a little spray with the MIG to fill out the corners of the 3/8" square and some filing to shape. I've also seen it done just using a short length of 3/8" square bar (or there are double ended male 3/8" socket accessories which can do the same thing) and a bit of plate with a 3/8" square hole broached through it to use as a handle that you can slip over the square drive. You could probably do the job you had to do with a 12mm box spanner too. You know, the sort that you get for spark plugs on whipper snippers etc. Box spanners are beneath scorn most of the time, until one saves the day.