SAU Community

Rb26Dett Engine, Pfc, Garrett -5's, Dumps Etc

RB26DETT Engine....

I bought my car out of Japan with this motor in it and stock turbo's fitted. N1's were in the boot when I recieved it. It definantly has different pistons to standard. They are HKS forged pistons worth $2k on their own. Adjustable cam gears also fitted. There is a good chance it has also been balanced as it is extremely smooth through the whole rev range and no rattles. No reciepts obviously. As for pics its just a rb26 with silver rocker covers and the valley + timing cover removed. Inlet plenum could do with a paint which you would do easily when the engines out of the car. It has only ever had stock injectors and still does. Originally the engine was tuned for 300rwkw but this was reduce a few PSI so about now around 280rwkw for longevity. Still in the car and running atm. Will be sold with standard turbo's, dumps and sump/diff

Looking for $4000

Pair of Garrett -5 turbo's with minimum km's. The car has been garaged and de-registered soon after fitting $1350

Custom made 3" dumps. Twin 3" to 3.5" front pipe $350 Possibly has 3" flange cat end?

OS Giken triple plate clutch with sprung centre and flywheel. Push type. Prob 80%. Around $3k new. $1500 Spins 4 wheels easily

Excedy 4 Button solid centre push type clutch (loads meat) with standard flywheel to suit RB engines $250

PFC and hand controller with tune to suit -5's or N1's removed form R32 GTR $750

100mm FMIC $300

HKS EVC 4 boost controller $250

Defi Boost gauge, controller and cup $250

After market diff suit R32 GTR $700 Still need to check brand. Its very tight and no noises.

Please don't message for other parts. This is all I have available

Located south side of Melbourne

Edited by Rowdyr32

Deano 1 the turbo's are still on the car. There is no damage to the impeller or turbine wheels. They have adjustable wastegate actuators.

Back next week and can take photo's then. The turbo's were good when I last looked and the car has hardly been driven since then. Only started occasionally. Hence the reason for sale.

Is there anything you particulary want a picture of? Can't get exhaust wheel pics unless I can get a borescope camera.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...