SAU Community

R33 Upgrades And Thoughts

kikka

Gday guys, just thought I would pick your brains for some ideas and opions.

First of all I have a r33 gtst, It has a fmic, 3 inch exhaust, exeedy hd clutch.

I have a z32 with a nistune board that is getting a base tune on it in about a week, so I can drive it to get tuned.

I also have a set of sard 550cc injectors to put in the old girl.(once the base tune is done.)

The turbo in it is stock and I wish to change it to something that with heat sheilds might not be picked by the cops.

Was thinking of a 3076 or maybe 3071? I dont want a cheap crappy turbo, was thinking of a garrett. (ideas please)

Now will i need to upgrade my fuel pump (intank), and what would you guys suggest?

Will I need to get a new fuel pressure regulator?

Any help and suggestions would be great thanks.

Think of a forum as a library...

when in a library you may ask where a book is if you cant find, but luckily forums (and the internet for that matter) have a search function (well even libraries have a search system as well), forums are also split into sub categories to help in finding information too...

if you cant find the info your after on the internet or this forum your simply doing it wrong...

part of working on cars in general is being able to research and learn yourself see this gathering of information as your first steps in learning about your car.

or you can hand over a credit card to a workshop and not have to learn or know a thing about your car, and not even know what was done to it...

even if other users give you an answer it may just be their opinion and may even be the wrong advice for your particular needs...

when all is said and done you need to get yourself a HKS2835 ProS running E85 with a bosch 040 fuel pump and 850cc injectors, lots of people will say the stock fuel reg is fine but its hard to fit speedflow hardware and stainless braided lines to it, so get an aeromotive or authentic sard fuel reg, tune and skid...

Edited by 75coupe