SAU Community

What Do You Think?

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

yeah i know what your saying mate. and its true. BUT if you could get around having to pay to replace/repair things that were worn due to age etc, then why wouldn't you? why not buy the newer model, and save on the maintenance if you can???

yeah well thats correct if u can find yourself a newer age R33 or a good nick one, but i was more saying what i said because of the reason that he had his heart set on a R32 and its like well.... if u love it so much go for it and find a good one cus there are some out there... My one is a very good nick one, genuine paint + stockish + N1 oil - water = Etc etc.

It is possible to find them ! haha

yeah well thats correct if u can find yourself a newer age R33 or a good nick one, but i was more saying what i said because of the reason that he had his heart set on a R32 and its like well.... if u love it so much go for it and find a good one cus there are some out there... My one is a very good nick one, genuine paint + stockish + N1 oil - water = Etc etc.

It is possible to find them ! haha

Agreed!