[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted a black R33 with a plate number 'SKY R33' when I was driving down the parade, norwood. Couldn't see much since it was at night at about 9.30pm yesterday. But can definitely see the car's huge FMIC. :cheers: Looks tough! Anyone?

Then after that I was busy tailing a white UTE. (LoL) Just to test my car after servicing. Quite fun...

Spotted a black R33 GTR being a TOOL up the freeway on saturday arvo, dudes got a deathwish...

Spotted a pearl white stagea around couple of times now to, once on friday near TTP and once yesterday at grand junction road/main north road intersection heading west down GJ road...

saw a nice wine red 32 GTR in the traffic on south road this morning at the sturt intersection

Reckon that was me... was I in one of the left two lanes... were you in the traffic on my right??

Ah yeah and was there a MORON sitting in the middle of the intersection blocking traffic?? :rofl:

Edited by HOSTILE

Spotted a blue R34 with what looked like Nismo Decal down the side of it, parked on Port Rush.

Very nice!

While trying to see if it was a GTR or GTT i almost crashed into the back of it..... whoops. Damn peak hour and hot cars, trying to do 10 things at once

Edited by MADGT4

let me guess your plates are "hostile". I was trying to remember last night when i posted it up.

that dickhead was there for ages after you went past :)

got to say that the wine red 32's are the nicest looking GTR's

MADGT4 that sounds alot like thirty four's car

post-26183-1147856217.jpg

Edited by Whiplash

bout time id better start postin again

spotted SLY and SLY-34 on the same stretch of road within an hour of each other this morning. SLY headin towards pt adelaide on the south road extension about 6:30 and SLY-34 on salisbury hwy bout 7:30

spotted blue dodge viper in nth adelaide, drove with it into town, sounded awsome...

also spotted a white 33 with decals on the side, pulled up at the lights didnt get a change 2 spk 2 the diver (chick) and passanger as the lights went green n i was in la la land n didnt notice haha.

MAXX were you getting your car checked today as I saw one similar to your new 34 driving around today without plates - and a unregistered permit. It was down near the sturt rd checking point

Maxx has plates. :)

I had a little look last night.. And I must say, the R34 is a very nice car.

I had a spin of Maxx's old R33 and it did feel rather large. You can definitely feel how the R34's have taken a step back to more of a race/sports feel of the R32.