SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

Just spotted a blonde hottie driving a midnight purple R33 right off of Hancock Rd. I honestly couldn't say if it was a GTR or GTS-t, was paying too much attention to the driver :)

That would probly be jasmine - jas033 on here i think her username is.

Saw Ricky last night bout 6ish on sth road - the blue 34 thats been on a few sau cruises.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ha, it probably was you Jasmin, thought the car looked familiar, was trying to remember where! It's pretty rare for a GTS-t to be in midnight purple but the best color on the 33's IMO

Spotted very nice looking Black GTR on gouger street tonight plate was upforit (not spelt right dodgey memory lol). Also saw blksky again last night.

Saw that on gouger st tonight too.. vspec purple 33GTR, UPFORIT plates.. awesome rims. Looked tough as.

Also saw a hot pewter S15 with nice led taillights cruising up and down gouger street.

Saw that on gouger st tonight too.. vspec purple 33GTR, UPFORIT plates.. awesome rims. Looked tough as.

Also saw a hot pewter S15 with nice led taillights cruising up and down gouger street.

Lol woops on the colour iam only partially colour blind thats my excuse!

Saw the s15 as well when i was walking back from cibo, were u parked in the central carpark didnt see ya white beast on my travels.

Awww my car feels special now lol :)

not as special as you, you little hottie :P

Just spotted a blonde hottie driving a midnight purple R33 right off of Hancock Rd. I honestly couldn't say if it was a GTR or GTS-t, was paying too much attention to the driver :cheers:

Lol woops on the colour iam only partially colour blind thats my excuse!

Saw the s15 as well when i was walking back from cibo, were u parked in the central carpark didnt see ya white beast on my travels.

haha.. well it's almost black at night so i don't blame you. I was at cibo's too.. maybe you were having coffee next to me? :cheers:

yep i was parked up in central carpark.. didn't realise it's still free on sundays, free parking ftw!