SAU Community

My 164rwkw Dyno Run Scanned

Cubes

Adam.

The ECU is all standard, I havn't got any engine management for fuel/Timing etc..

I use a bleed kit on the fuel pressure reg to help lean it out a little.

It is a pretty crude method to lean the fuel out but it seems to work, The afs arn't pefect.

i.e if you make the af's perfect up top then the mid range will be lean and loose power, make it perfect in the mid and the top end will still be slightly rich and loose a little bit of power.

Works ok but.. Its good for a tuning tool while you are getting you mods done. Then the ECU re-map will be done.. :D AFTER.. the new turbo..

Originally posted by Clint32

Makes top power at about 6k im guessing with the turbos running out of puff, good result though.

:D :confused: Hi guys i'm new here and i was wondering if you could translate 164Kw to me in horse power or teach me how i can do this myself being that im from Jamaica i am not use to this.:D

Originally posted by -Joel-

What causes the power curve to flatten out at the top?

the power curve angle, how long it levels out and when it drops off is pretty well determined by the cam. Duration, lift and overlap...

l¥le..

164 kw is 219.9 Hp, and that was at the rear wheels...

$500 every time you want to tune the car is pretty expensive

well at the moment im running stock injectors and a bigger pump so i think i might remap for 1 bar.... i cant afford injectors atm so depending on the results this may be the last mod for a while...

is there such a thing as "the last mod...." ?:)

Hey Joel....

When u finally put your new turbo on if u overlap the dyno readouts your new one will be slightly slower to make horespower but the curve will be more vertical andovertake standard curve. instead of flattening out at the end it should keep rising only just dropping at the end of revs where engine runs out of steam in that gear