SAU Community

Alluminium wheel repairs perth

macka

ahhh oookkaay i cant recall any street name as usual but here goes.

if ure comin from the north u just get off the freeway straight onto james and there it is just as uget off the offramp.

If ure coming from the street under the freeway where they always put the booze bus and runs parralel to the train tracks. Take a left after the bridge (over head) and u should see a petrol station on ure farside of the intersection on ure left with a little market on ure very left. Take a left to head west and u will see it on ure right just before u have to do a uturn to avoid the freeway offramp.

Hope these are clear enuff for u i just cant remeber street name for s**t.:lol: :confused:

Thanks M8

Its on James street number 292 as u said straight off freeway on your left..

He has shitloads of work on!!

He said not untill next week :) :) $150 needs welding and rebalance plus a polish

Maybe i can fix the other things wrong on the car now :bahaha:

later..

• 3 weeks later...

Shuddup ADAM

Well Alliance managed to Fix my rim in no longer than 9 days! for $150 BEFORE TAX!

I fitted rim to notice the tyre has been put back on back to front!Leaked as soon as I drove it and as i pumped air into it more would leak out....

Great!!...So i got Osc@r to take it back because i couldt get there and he couldnt fix it??

Left it overnight and he told me the valve has also been put in wrong, maybe gouging my tyre. He is going to patch it but............

Is this good enough for my 300kmh speed rated tyres? What if im at drags or MC Motorsport and it blows??

I wonder if he can garentee its safety as i gave him the rim with good tyre but when it came out of his workshop it is faulty, I should receive a good tyre back should i not?..not a pached up one..

What do u think, i dont have much time as the cruise is on Saturday

cheers

mac