SAU Community

Wtb: A Set Of 4 Brand New Tyres, 265/35/18 In Good Price

hotz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you mate for the direction.

When I was in the states, I was always referring back to tirerack as they always have good prices. Now, I am here and find a hassle w/ duty, high prices in shipping, etc... Therefore, I try to find reasonable prices here rather than going through the hassle.

By the way, it seems like you have a very nice Z32 as I always like them and take them to car shows when I was in the states.

Cheers,

Lou

• 3 weeks later...

Hi man

search on google for stgeorges tyres in sydney,great guys just bought kuhmo ku31 for my wifes car cheap,also bought tyres for my gtr 255/18 federal and also give tyreforless sydney and advanced tyres in melbourne i have also bought 235 off them for my daughters car .

in the last month i have bought 4 sets of tyres all different brands and cheap.all the tyres are aust aproved and has the approval dot on them.

You orto look at the nitto,hancook,kuhmo,toyo.etc all of these tyres very good reviews.

Thanks mate for the info. I am looking into buying them from advanced tyres. I am still negotiating prices w/ them. Were you able to bargain w/ them or did you accept their offering?

What size of wheels are you using w/ 255/18? And price if you recall?

Cheers.