SAU Community

Fark You, Game!

KezR33

Im under the impression that when a company/person claims bankruptcy or goes into administration they have no money left to pay to anyone and basically once filed and approved case closed.

Am i right think Christopher Skace, Alan Bond etc etc

This is the very reason i dont pre order any more....I wait until i can physically hold it if getting it from a shop.

Why lose a hundred bucks just to say you had the game a day before everyone else???

laaaaaawwwwl, parent copany was in administration for a while.

EB were dicks about the D3 CE for too long as well.

So my CE is on it's way from the US. I can wait a few days after release to guarantee I get the copy I paid for.

Ha ha I love update 2! Does the rest of the world think we are yelling at people YOUR GETTING A FREE COPY!

In latest news blizzard is now bankrupt and under administration ........... J/k could you imagine though?!

In all seriousness good on them for footing the bill

Update 2 'footing' in Australia means paying or crediting the bill

In latest news blizzard is now bankrupt and under administration ........... J/k could you imagine though?!

Imagine?

Never. They have been cash gouging since they created WoW and saw the $$$ roll in. Hence SC2 was split into a 3-part money making machine for a game with nothing other than revised graphics, a few new units and some mechanic changes.

SC2 overall failed though, they forgot about the community aspect. Dumbass Blizzard - now D3 will be the prize prawn for a while to come.

I wonder what DLC they will come up with for it to rape people on.

so fresh, just tried to download to use a guest pass and i think the site is down...... UH OH! maybe they have gone into administration :) that or an attack by "anonymous" for not receiving a guest pass of his own.