SAU Community

gtrken should change his nick!!!

skyzerr33

went to watch the young lad in the final stage of the Classic Ralley at burswood this afternoon, and i think ken should change his nick to driftoken :D :D oh and congrats on your previous victories in the event.

awesome driving mate, pity about the doie and gear selection problem. you where only about 1/2 second of lumpies best time jeffs GTR. man thats a lovely looking car.

must say it was unfortunate what those to blondes did to the audi bit of mess are well. and the funniest bit was the dude in the bed shed wrx setting fire to carpet ontop of the sensor trenches used in the Hopman cup when he spun out over them hehe :lol:

Originally posted by Kyles

i just have to add.. that 2 wrxs beat the gtrs time  

bwahahahaha

Yea but with people like Denver driving that's to be expected. He might not look much but the little guy can pedal a car, specially a rex.

BTW troy, ya should have come and said hello. Oh and on the Sat night in the dome we beat lumpy in Jeff's GTR no prob. Hope to get some vid posted of my circle work soon.

Ken

Originally posted by Pva_Glue

Video would be very nice!

next time if something like this happens please post on the event section so we can come down and cheer you on!

cheers

Joe

Most definately!!! I am nearly crying that i didn't get to come down and checck it out!!! would have been great to cheer you one!! Up the MIGHTY SKYLINES!!:uh-huh:

Peter at Wilkinsons sus. said you were running the Z in the classic rally, we both had a bit of a chuckle and thought you had to do things the fun way :)

Originally posted by Rhino

Peter at Wilkinsons sus. said you were running the Z in the classic rally, we both had a bit of a chuckle and thought you had to do things the fun way :)

Yup

Knew I wasn't going to win against 4wd and Bridgestone 540's so went with TTDD , 3 year old jap drift rubber and tried for the Most Spectacular Driving Award.

Will find out tonight at the Presentation.

Originally posted by gtrken

Yup

Knew I wasn't going to win against 4wd and Bridgestone 540's so went with TTDD , 3 year old jap drift rubber and tried for the Most Spectacular Driving Award.

Will find out tonight at the Presentation.

goodluck then ken :)