SAU Community

R32 Gtr Parts, Oil Relocation Cooler, Airbox, Steering Wheels, Trims, Guards, 34Gtr Parts Also.

Hey guys

My 32 Gtr got pinched and i have a stack of parts for it which i wont be needing anymore if i get another Gtr which already has the parts i have on it.

Car had done 90000km genuine from jap land to Aus.

So these are just sitting around.

Price are neg!!!: If you dont like the prices you are welcome "TO PM ME" rather than slagging the prices in forum which i will add is against rules for the forum.

Prices are neg in some instances: Again PM to discuss and post in here that you have PM'd me!!

Standard Airbox w/Snorkel in perfect condition w/Blitz panel filter - $300, filter is in packaging brand new rrp is $80

CF wind deflectors (in packaging still, lined up on car and re wrapped, came from Origin Jap i believe) - $150

CF N1 boot lip, pefect condition was mounted on car but took off) bottom is dirty from double sided tape - $120

CF dual gauge 60mm A pillar holder 32 gtst, gtr, Greddy make - $150 BRAND NEW never fitted or anything

G-Rex Oil cooler with braded hoses and oil filter relocation, used for 7000km before i bought it, perfect condition $700

32 Gtr boss kit (looks stock) $30

OMP suede Deep dish black w/yellow OMP trim (10% wear marks if that, looks brand new) steering wheel - $100

Nardi Leather steering wheel with black backing (awesome condition used briefly) - $150 rrp is $350

R32 Gtr guard liners, Passenger side has a wear mark from rubbing tyres, could be plastic fixed and reused easily (defect if you dont have guard liners these are hard to find now - great condition otherwise, removed carefully) - $150

RB26 Twin turbo pipe awesome condition w/spare end side rubber pipe - $150

R32 Gtr intake side intercooler piping (yes the big OEM rubber covered pipe awesome condition) - $150

Cusco Driver side intercooler pipe (Painted properly in high temp paint for a stealth look perfect condition) $60

R32 Gtr rear mats, left and right + centre wrap over mat (hard to find, great condition and in 94 model styling) - $100

R34 GTR intercooler, brand new condition (did 5000km as was a new OEM part, previous owner was reversed into by ute, he replaced it with OEM new and then upgraded to larger for drag application) i never fit it however made a cover for the O2 sensor so that R33 and R32 gtrs can use it. few fins are bent but its in un believable condition. - $400

Race Pace adj cam gears (these are OEM made to last quality and are a stock look, proven reliability over durilium after market brands) bought for $358 will sell for - $300 never USED!

Brake pads:

F + R bendix ultimates, used for a bit then replaced with new rotors pads etc, good meat left on them - $30 set

F + R race pads, F are noisy as i never got them hot enough, rear are something else. Good meat same as above - $30

R32 Gtr V spec dump pipes awesome condition off GTR SEAN - $250 or extra if you want me to high temp paint them.

Torque splitter 2wd/4wd with 10 settings between. awesome bit of kit, brand new in packet - $300 rrp $599.99

Thanks for Looking

Wil be getting Pics up for certain things, its a lot of stuff and its mostly in boxes.

Accept Direct deposit or cash.

Items are as is listed! no refunds, exhanges, swaps, lay buys, will do bulk discounts.

Will post some things at buyers expense + expense of my time.

JD - welcome to contact ppl in my sig that i have traded with to ask about feedback for sales. they will say the same thing, i am straight up, easy to deal with and headache free. my items are like my now previous car, well kept, clean, honest, as i am a fastidious owner.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

Have taken pics of OMP and nardi steering wheels. PM me and i will send you pics.

Will do a mass! upload of pics this weekend, means dragging out heaps of boxes so will take a bit.

OMP = deep dish drift style, suede black with black steering wheel. Horn on this is a Momo horn with the genuine OMP sticker (slight holograph over) reason for this is my last boss kit didnt fit the original horn. cant find the original horn (may have been placed with another wheel when our silvia sold).

nardi = classic flat style, essentially the same look as the deep dish corn drift style however no dish, pure flat. black leather on black wheel. Has the circular horn cover which covers the screws to the boss kit. Have lost the horn on this one also, have a spare black one (could be original OMP minus sticker, not sure.) that i have found to go with.

Cheers.

Sorry for no photos. i did the post at work and have not had a chance to get pics. however most things imagination will do for now as they are stockish parts.

JD

Window deflectors GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Further update on List of items: Every update is in BOLD below:

Standard Airbox w/Snorkel in perfect condition w/Blitz panel filter - $300, filter is in packaging brand new rrp is $80

3" Silicon pipes x 2 $10 FIRM EACH (just jap rrp $21)

TRUST R32 gtst/gtr rear pods (lined up and test fitted to a 32 Gtr - have been in a box since i bought them) $75, these go for $200 ish online. These are ready to Prime and paint and fit.

CF N1 boot lip, pefect condition was mounted on car but took off) bottom is dirty from double sided tape - $120

CF dual gauge 60mm A pillar holder 32 gtst, gtr, Greddy make - $150 BRAND NEW never fitted or anything

G-Rex Oil cooler with braded hoses and oil filter relocation, used for 7000km before i bought it, perfect condition $700

Nardi Leather steering wheel with black backing (awesome condition used briefly) - $150 rrp is $350

R32 Gtr guard liners, Passenger side has a wear mark from rubbing tyres, could be plastic fixed and reused easily (defect if you dont have guard liners these are hard to find now - great condition otherwise, removed carefully) - $150

RB26 Twin turbo pipe awesome condition w/spare end side rubber pipe - $150

R32 Gtr intake side intercooler piping (yes the big OEM rubber covered pipe awesome condition) - $150

Cusco Driver side intercooler pipe (Painted properly in high temp paint for a stealth look perfect condition) $60

R32 Gtr rear mats, left and right + centre wrap over mat (hard to find, great condition and in 94 model styling) - $100

ON HOLD R34 GTR intercooler, brand new condition (did 5000km as was a new OEM part, previous owner was reversed into by ute, he replaced it with OEM new and then upgraded to larger for drag application) i never fit it however made a cover for the O2 sensor so that R33 and R32 gtrs can use it. few fins are bent but its in un believable condition. - $400

ON HOLD Race Pace adj cam gears (these are OEM made to last quality and are a stock look, proven reliability over durilium after market brands) bought for $358 will sell for - $300 never USED!

ON HOLD Brake pads:

F + R Are actually QFR top model, used for a bit then replaced with new rotors pads etc, good meat left on them - $50f, $50R

F + R race pads, F are noisy as i never got them hot enough, rear are Bendex ultimate. Good meat same as above - $70/$50

ON HOLD - R34 Gtr V spec dump pipes awesome condition off GTR SEAN - $250 or extra if you want me to high temp paint them.

ON HOLD -Torque splitter 2wd/4wd with 10 settings between. awesome bit of kit, brand new in packet - $300 rrp $599.99

No worries mate at all!! same goes... have to upload some pics once fitted!! or send em to me! very nice car also! midnight purple HOT! makes 2 sales with two guys with midnight puple 32's. the universe is saying something dot dot dot haha

ALSO UPDATING: HKS shifter 12mm thread type to fit R34 GTR, comes with space to make it 10mm so that will fit any 5 speed nissan will fit. These are ultra rare these days. chasing $65. brand new, has box, spare stickers for top of the shifter depending on pattern and is WHITE......

cheers JD