SAU Community

Engineering Certificates

sleptema

I strongly suggest that you ask the same question on antilag. They might be able to help you out.

I don't follow. I get the joke, but I haven't been on antilag forums to know how they would handle the question, can you please elaborate?

Methinks you need to consider your comments more carefully before hitting the send button.

Show me an image of your car and I will single something out and tell you it looks disgusting and you should burn your car for it. f**k head.

We all had to start somewhere, and I am sure you asked some stupid questions as well. I didn't purposely set myself up to look like a tool. How else are you supposed to learn if you don't ask questions? You do know f**k all, cause if you had any intelligence at all you would have realized that.

Perhaps also you need to be less touchy. If you had spent a little longer reviewing other posts, you would have observed that asking any question where you demonstrate little knowledge or effort to find the answer yourself is likely to be given short shrift. Such threads have often been stopped dead after two posts by a moderator with the pithy line "Use the search button". I am sure, that as someone from the Google Generation, you can come up with a search expression that would reap dividends on this forum - because it has all been answered before.

In addiiton, as someone who has been on the forum for little more than a year, you might also pay a bit more attention to the advice offered by those who have been here for 5 times as long. Your question demonstrated not just lack of knowledge but also naivety. Your responses compounded this and I suspect that your thread only remains open for a short while for entertainment value!

In case you haven't got the message, in summary, there is no way to get permission for illegal mods. The Engineer's Certificate provides a means of gaining permission for a heavily modified car that has gone beyond the variations allowed to the basic manufacturers specification - but remains legal within the ADRs.

Also, if you want to survive on this, or any other forum, take some time to learn the conventions (largely unwritten) and pay a little respect to those who have been here longer than you. If you don't like that, you can always take your bat, neons and keyboard home.

Please note, before you respond with pithy epithets, that a) I am being very polite and b) I am offering constructive advice. Please take it as such. Keyboard warriors are so tiresome.

Cheers. :cheers:

Edited by MLCrisis