SAU Community

S A U__N E W C A S T L E

GTR-34A

Enjoying the sound of an SR is an aquired taste....

Just to recap on the last comment, assuming your understand this is Skylines Australia..... And skylines have RB's which are awesome....

Your SR has as much value as the tampon Pulled from a fat chick in her P

Just to recap on the last comment, assuming your understand this is Skylines Australia..... And skylines have RB's which are awesome....

Your SR has as much value as the tampon Pulled from a fat chick in her P

i know wat ur sayn mate and i agree in a sense until a couple of weeks ago when i was at jezas shop and he had a built sr20 in a s13 with a precision turbo make 335kw on 24psi (low boost) :woot: the thing was a animal the owner was lookn to run 37psi high boost.it sounded awesome :yes:

Hey benji,

Has extreme super ultra late braking as per your driving style ever sent you off into a field?

I mean come on how late can you brake with metal on metal brakes??

Hey benji,

Has extreme super ultra late braking as per your driving style ever sent you off into a field?

haha read that this morning and was thinking the same thing....

should add 'to infinity + 1' after it just to be sure :)

Hey benji,

LOL

I havent driven the car since I took it for a drive when I got my full licence (based on advice from everyone).

My driving style always is extreme ultra super late braking.

Front brakes are fine, rear brakes are metal on metal. When I had my drive after I got my full licence I just relied on engine braking by downshifting early... and then quickly pressing the brakes firmly to pull up to a stop.

Wakefield RaceTrack

When I had my trackday on July 25th, The rear brakes became metal on metal in my last session, and naturally I just thought optimistically and assumed I was getting pretty severe brake fade and that my pads were just on the replace indicator (little metal shavings to warn you that your pads need to be replaced).

The rear end felt very unstable and very twitchy as the metal on metal brakes at the rear weren't grabbing evenly, and I really had to manhandle the car to keep it on the track. Goes to show how good the front brakes for the S15 are, considering I was still cannonballing down the straight at about 160-170kmh.

Hey benji,

haha read that this morning and was thinking the same thing....

should add 'to infinity + 1' after it just to be sure :)

Link please

Oh and the L/H at work can go f**k himself

Took three hours work off Fridays run cause he thinks I will run out of hours.

Seriously I could do it in 10 hours tops with my eyes shut

Really over the shit at the moment

was just thinking that, opened the window to get a nice firey smell.

not sure but im bloody praying for rain my grass just wont grow which means my phsyco dog is inside perminantly >.<!!!

Jebuz,how bout this heat,saw 37 heaps of times today.

When we gonna get a cool change? :D

Don't know about the cool change but I'm up around your way tomorrow so if you see a truck beeping of flashing the lights madly it's probably me