SAU Community

S A U__N E W C A S T L E

GTR-34A

just had a thought, it would be easier for you to come over here with your one car and cruise with us, than for us to come with our many cars....

where's your sense of adventure? it's only ~3500kms...call it SAU's biggest cruise. :woot:

Plus my car already was over on your side..i'm even still rocking with nsw number plates. :yes:

where's your sense of adventure? it's only ~3500kms...call it SAU's biggest cruise. :woot:

Plus my car already was over on your side..i'm even still rocking with nsw number plates. :yes:

The guys for the SAU Nationals did it! So you have no excuse :P

funniest shit today, i call it... using a sv6 as a work ute, FAIL!

weve had construction on our rail tracks out the back and they keep driving there work vehicles over the tracks so there tools are closer, today they had a big dumper thing in to rip out all the dirt around a stretch of rail and fill it with ballast (basically rocks the size of your fist) so its stronger when locos go past.

so come 315 when the construction team is getting ready to go home and an sv6 drives over the rail when we got locos coming and the big dumper thing still right in front of him. scraps his front bar on the rail, and balast. then gets 1 rear wheel over the rail and 1 wheel outside the rail like on a diagonal, he then gets stuck in the middle of the tracks and starts single pegging on the ballast and cant move hahahaha f**kin holdens.

we got the idiot out :P

Sucks to be him

But doesn't matter what car it is they are all the same

Was doing a delivery at Woy Woy today and had to back in the driveway at the store as you do but because the pack of sheets was right at the back I had to stop short and block the entry/exit so they could get it with the forklift as there is a drain a bit further back.

the crappy forklift the store uses would get stuck on the drain if I backed the truck right in

I exit truck undo straps drop gates ready for the forklift when this muppet in a beat up Falcon ute basically parks on the footpath in front of the truck then gets the shits cause the truck is in the way

Could have easily parked next door but for some reason he leaves the ute on the footpath and blocks everyone

f**kin idiot

have dropped the price to 16500 and theres still f**k all interest, have it on ebay and have got a few people asking what the reserve is and as soon as they hear it they dont write back, have gotten an offer of a v8 statesman hahaha.

whats going on ay, its like the 6th cheapest on carsales.

car scene is DEAD!!!!

theres 5.5 days left on the ebay add with 40 watchers so hopefully someone has more then 8 grand.

hahaha yeah i wouldnt sell yours either, lots more blood sweat and tears in yours!

...maybe not tears, im a bitch. hahahahahahahah

not even getting low ballers so i thinks theres just f**k all buyers. everyone is way to responsible now days, drove to rajs corner and got so many looks in the 5 mins, take off those collars ya whipped bastards.

maybe i should put sticker on car...

Sucks to be him

But doesn't matter what car it is they are all the same

Was doing a delivery at Woy Woy today and had to back in the driveway at the store as you do but because the pack of sheets was right at the back I had to stop short and block the entry/exit so they could get it with the forklift as there is a drain a bit further back.

the crappy forklift the store uses would get stuck on the drain if I backed the truck right in

I exit truck undo straps drop gates ready for the forklift when this muppet in a beat up Falcon ute basically parks on the footpath in front of the truck then gets the shits cause the truck is in the way

Could have easily parked next door but for some reason he leaves the ute on the footpath and blocks everyone

f**kin idiot

The best way to deal with the 3 head retards in woywoy is to hit them till the stop moving then kill them with fire. ur doing the world a favor by doing this also

True

Yesterday I'm down there and twice I had p platers try and drive around the truck while I'm reversing into stores

How hard is it to wait 30 secs and let a big f**k off truck get out of the way instead of risking a lot of damage to your car

whos organising the next cruise and where to? its either martin or chookies turn to organise, unless someone else would like to have a turn and choose a route theyd like to show everyone?

whos organising the next cruise and where to? its either martin or chookies turn to organise, unless someone else would like to have a turn and choose a route theyd like to show everyone?

u may have to stay home for the next cruise if u sell ur car mate.is anyone from newy goin to the top secret car meet at eastern creek on friday night?